News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

This page makes me hate humanity even more!

I hate people who are pricks for no reason..honestly..when I come across a situation I analyze it instantly and realize there is no benefit at all to reacting like that..
-

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 28, 2010, 06:52:52 PMI forgot how good United States of Eurasia (and other Muse songs) and the Killers were... great music! I was able to score some Muse tickets for the Staples Center at the end of September!! Woo!!!

Jealous.  I saw them in Portland a few months back, fantastic show.  I wish their second round came back here :(

Quote from: Harvest on August 28, 2010, 07:16:18 PMI hate people who are pricks for no reason..honestly..when I come across a situation I analyze it instantly and realize there is no benefit at all to reacting like that..
wut

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

universe-X

Sorry for being a prick but:

Quote from: Harvest on August 28, 2010, 07:16:18 PMI hate people who are pricks for no reason. Honestly, when I come across a situation, I analyze it instantly and realize there is no benefit at all to reacting like that.
...fixed, if this is how you interpreted it.

KefkaticFanatic

No, my point is "wut" that you of all people are the one saying that.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Jub3r7

HOLY ******H*T*E**A*W*R*TR*A*Q**RG**D*QQ***QQ*Q*Q*Q!!!!!!!!!  :o

119,827 views....
10,108 replies....
And 674 pages.
Is this a world record?  ???
Wait, make that 10,109 replies counting this one.  :P :D

Oh yeah, and....
QuoteIMO LA is worse than NYC, Slow... you dont want to go near it at all
I heard 'Amsterdam was pretty bad... unless you like that kind of thing?
Eww, nevermind, ignore that last part.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 28, 2010, 07:27:06 PMJealous.  I saw them in Portland a few months back, fantastic show.  I wish their second round came back here :(

wut

Who Muse or the Killers?

I've begun to watch Arrested Development, its kinda funny... but meh

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperRiolu

Muse is amazing! I wish I was able to see them live in concert, but there's no way my parents would let me go to Paris just to see a freaking awesome band
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

The Deku Trombonist

How nice: This person sells other people's arrangements for money under his own name. At least one of which (there are most likley more) comes from here.

Harvest

Most fucked night ever..

Started off amazing..shotgunning six or so beer cans then tripping to the beatles, was essentially like a shrooms high.  We were fake playing instruments too.

Suddenly...police show up..fucking come downstairs...fucking intense.  Asking us questions but eventually leave after a warning, no harm done..

Then we go into the wide open area..called fairgrounds...we sit down listening to more beatles but this guy walks in..

We stand up..he just stares at us...arms and legs spread wide open..not like a normal person would stand...so we turn around and run..he still stares...he has a pulsating light on his chest..weird as fuck..

we get into another wide area by an arena with large light..we wait..rest...piss etc...

then suddenly..his pulsating light appear at the other end again...we run..end up at my friends house..run upstairs..grab knives...I had two...we watch out the window as he fucking circles the house with his pulsating light..

Weirdest night ever..fuck..
-

Maretocks

Quote from: Harvest on August 29, 2010, 01:47:54 AMMost fucked night ever..

Started off amazing..shotgunning six or so beer cans then tripping to the beatles, was essentially like a shrooms high.  We were fake playing instruments too.

Suddenly...police show up..fucking come downstairs...fucking intense.  Asking us questions but eventually leave after a warning, no harm done..

Then we go into the wide open area..called fairgrounds...we sit down listening to more beatles but this guy walks in..

We stand up..he just stares at us...arms and legs spread wide open..not like a normal person would stand...so we turn around and run..he still stares...he has a pulsating light on his chest..weird as fuck..

we get into another wide area by an arena with large light..we wait..rest...piss etc...

then suddenly..his pulsating light appear at the other end again...we run..end up at my friends house..run upstairs..grab knives...I had two...we watch out the window as he fucking circles the house with his pulsating light..

Weirdest night ever..fuck..
Awesome.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

I love the graphics of the Nintendo 64. A HUGE step up from the NES. But not yet refined like the Gamecube, Wii, or even Nintendo DS.

It has that very "rough-around-the-edges" feel that I just love.

That's still probably my favorite console. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 29, 2010, 12:11:56 AMHow nice: This person sells other people's arrangements for money under his own name. At least one of which (there are most likley more) comes from here.

* Universe-X hates people who steal.