News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

I can't nap either. Unless I'm horribly sick and tired as a result. Otherwise I cant willingly waste that much of a day. Can't sleep in either. Up before 10 every day.

So I just helped make a Peter Pan costume for my little brother. But it's Link. Of course it is. :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

Quote from: Maretocks on August 26, 2010, 02:08:06 AMI can't nap either. Unless I'm horribly sick and tired as a result. Otherwise I cant willingly waste that much of a day. Can't sleep in either. Up before 10 every day.

So I just helped make a Peter Pan costume for my little brother. But it's Link. Of course it is. :P

I dressed up as Link last year, complete with the Hero's Shield and Sword. Kids still thought I was Peter Pan XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperRiolu

Those idiots. People should respect link MUCH more!!!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 26, 2010, 09:34:04 AMThose idiots. People should respect link MUCH more!!!

I scared a bunch of kids with the sword...they deserved it

>__>

First, the department wouldn't give me any (general education) credit for my reasonable AP score saying it was because their standards too high to accept anything less than a perfect score. My first class at the new school SUCKED. The professor was late to his own class, he was so old he looked like he was going to die any second, talked very slowly, was quite deaf despite having a low voice...and then he told everyone thirty minutes in that he would only teach 19th century European history instead of the advertised 19th and 20th. I feel like I'm being cheated here.

SuperRiolu

That was just a bad snowball that just ran down a hill out of control. 20th Century European History is not THAT exciting, but may be necessary in your case. hopefully you can get everything fixed. (DrP and I both know excellent European History). Was your AP score from European History?
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

Hahaha, I haven't napped since I was LITTLE little. It's really hard for me to nap... but I always get a night's sleep, so it doesn't matter.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2010, 02:30:55 PMHahaha, I haven't napped since I was LITTLE little. It's really hard for me to nap... but I always get a night's sleep, so it doesn't matter.
When I was little, I found it difficult to nap because I always thought my grandparents were going to drive away and leave me. O.o

Quote from: Ruto on August 26, 2010, 05:24:06 AMI dressed up as Link last year, complete with the Hero's Shield and Sword. Kids still thought I was Peter Pan XD
WHAT HAS WALT DISNEY DONE TO THE WORLD?!?!?!?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Walt Disney was a genius and a visionary. It's not his fault kids are really ignorant.

Ruto

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 26, 2010, 10:44:20 AMThat was just a bad snowball that just ran down a hill out of control. 20th Century European History is not THAT exciting, but may be necessary in your case. hopefully you can get everything fixed. (DrP and I both know excellent European History). Was your AP score from European History?

I got a 4 (lol) which should be an equivalent of a B?

If you can read this page:

http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/exgrd_set.html

Even the testing company states that a 4 is worth SOMETHING. I wonder if I should go complain to the dean of the college. Also, I like to get what I'm paying for, so 2 centuries or I want my money back. This course is also too basic for me, there hasn't been a single history class I went to where essays weren't required.

Quote from: Maretocks on August 26, 2010, 03:06:46 PMWhen I was little, I found it difficult to nap because I always thought my grandparents were going to drive away and leave me. O.o
WHAT HAS WALT DISNEY DONE TO THE WORLD?!?!?!?

Haha, your kids might do that to you when you're old! Also I don't know what the hell Peter Pan is supposed to be.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 26, 2010, 03:11:55 PMI got a 4 (lol) which should be an equivalent of a B?

If you can read this page:

http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/exgrd_set.html

Even the testing company states that a 4 is worth SOMETHING. I wonder if I should go complain to the dean of the college. Also, I like to get what I'm paying for, so 2 centuries or I want my money back. This course is also too basic for me, there hasn't been a single history class I went to where essays weren't required.

Haha, your kids might do that to you when you're old! Also I don't know what the hell Peter Pan is supposed to be.

I got a 4 on AP Euro, too... and my school accepted it for my GE History credits... all four of them AND they gave me 5 elective credits on top of it.

I have 45 credits going into college, which means I have sophomore standing (oh, and were on the quarter system)
I am so glad I dont have to take a rhetoric or a lit analysis class

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 26, 2010, 03:08:50 PMWalt Disney was a genius and a visionary. It's not his fault kids are really ignorant.

And a Neo-Nazi???

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 26, 2010, 03:41:36 PMI got a 4 on AP Euro, too... and my school accepted it for my GE History credits... all four of them AND they gave me 5 elective credits on top of it.

I have 45 credits going into college, which means I have sophomore standing (oh, and were on the quarter system)
I am so glad I dont have to take a rhetoric or a lit analysis class

And a Neo-Nazi???

Heh, I'm wondering why their "standards" are so high. It's likely bullshit...a 5 would get me 6 credits and an exemption, those money-laundering sponge heads.

Have you see the Simpsons episode "Itchy and Scratchy Land?". They said that Roger Meyers Sr./"Walt Disney" wrote a cartoon called "Nazi Supermen are our Superiors"...makes you wonder what he was like XD

DrP

That really sucks. When I didn't care about AP Lit, I still got a 3 and my school still gave me 9 credits... and waived my basic english requirement (which was later trumped my 4 in AP Language)

do you go to a SUNY school or Pratt or NYU... or something I have no clue about (except Columbia)

That must really suck, and you must be paying a lot. I am out the door: tuition, room, board, books and supplies... for less than $20,000 (around $17,300)

SlowPokemon

Yah, I can't deny that Walt Disney hated Jews. xD

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 26, 2010, 03:52:45 PMThat really sucks. When I didn't care about AP Lit, I still got a 3 and my school still gave me 9 credits... and waived my basic english requirement (which was later trumped my 4 in AP Language)

do you go to a SUNY school or Pratt or NYU... or something I have no clue about (except Columbia)

That must really suck, and you must be paying a lot. I am out the door: tuition, room, board, books and supplies... for less than $20,000 (around $17,300)

Tuition's not that expensive, but now I'm thinking about getting out of this registration nightmare, I'm seeing if Queens College ($2k tuition woo!) would be better for me. It's an hour commute by train though!

I know CU would definitely accept a 4 as will ALL other REAL schools for a core requirement..my old schools definitely did XD Honestly I don't know why I'm in this school.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 26, 2010, 04:27:43 PMTuition's not that expensive, but now I'm thinking about getting out of this registration nightmare, I'm seeing if Queens College ($2k tuition woo!) would be better for me. It's an hour commute by train though!

I know CU would definitely accept a 4 as will ALL other REAL schools for a core requirement..my old schools definitely did XD Honestly I don't know why I'm in this school.

QC? If youre going out there, you should go to Hofstra or something (even though it is a bit more expensive)... but then maybe you wouldnt want to immerse yourself with people from LI... haha

At least you will have a chance to get some reading done or homework!