The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

fuck I love techno, especially with ridiculous bass lines.
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I have one every wednesday. They did it to lessen expenses, but then they go and make every other day of the week half an hour longer.

Man our school system sux.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Every Wednesday? Man, you suck! :D

I get one like once every two months.

Roz~

I only have half-days of school except for Tuesday. I like it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Yay! Second season of The Middle announced for September 22!

:)

A year and a half exactly since Pokemon Platinum was released in the US.

Yes, I know these things. xD

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperRiolu

I really loathe adjusting to timezones. Ack! I've been up since 4 AM and I need to readjust since school starts on lundi, 8h00.

I am contemplating on going to the local supermarket and getting a lot of redbull, so I can readjust to Euro time once again
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 25, 2010, 09:14:48 PMI really loathe adjusting to timezones. Ack! I've been up since 4 AM and I need to readjust since school starts on lundi, 8h00.

I am contemplating on going to the local supermarket and getting a lot of redbull, so I can readjust to Euro time once again

I think you should do the opposite, tire yourself out so you'd sleep more! 

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Ruto on August 25, 2010, 09:43:18 PMI think you should do the opposite, tire yourself out so you'd sleep more! 
It's harder for some people than it seems.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 25, 2010, 09:14:48 PMI really loathe adjusting to timezones. Ack! I've been up since 4 AM and I need to readjust since school starts on lundi, 8h00.

Stay up all night for one night and then go to bed midnight the next night.

That's how I killed jet lag in Japan.

Except it was 2 nights without sleeping :<

me irl
[close]

SuperRiolu

I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

Quote from: SuperRiolu on August 25, 2010, 10:07:30 PMim going to take a nap

I took a nap yesterday... just never mix burritos and cpk before you try any type of rest!

KefkaticFanatic

I can't nap.  I try, and I just lay (lie?) there bored.

me irl
[close]

DrP

I can't, unless I was up the night before having insomnia, taking over 3 hours to fall asleep. I tell myself that naps calm one down, but my mind thinks "you could be doing so more and get get a bunch of stuff done in the time it takes for a three hour nap". It's a never ending cycle, but yesterday, I had to nap with a lead brick in my stomach