News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 24, 2010, 03:03:43 PMSeems like I have an infection where one of my wisdom teeth was. Some food got in there and now I need to take medicine to get rid of it. They were all removed 2 months ago. Wtf.

I had my wisdom teeth taken out last year (and I wasn't asleep when they did it... I was that badass) and I ate the night that I had the surgery, surprisingly no infection. That really sucks, though, infections are nicht gut

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 24, 2010, 03:45:25 PMI had my wisdom teeth taken out last year (and I wasn't asleep when they did it... I was that badass) and I ate the night that I had the surgery, surprisingly no infection. That really sucks, though, infections are nicht gut

Yep, but what I don't get is that the damn infection happens 2 months after I had them removed. My wounds were all healed so I really don't get it, nor does my dentist. I'm that lucky.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 24, 2010, 03:07:38 PM:< Lucky me that they still have barely started coming in.

I guess.

D:

Actually it's not that bad. It hurts at first but when you take your medicine it's fine.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

All of my wisdom teeth came in fine.

Although I should get them out anyways so I can get a week off school or something.
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

lol, a WEEK?  No way.  You'll be down 1 day.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperRiolu

Why does coming back home have to be bittersweet... with the smell of croissants baking at a small patisserie in Paris-Charles de Gaulle. Well, I'm almost home. The sunrise was fantastic over La Tour Eifel!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Harvest

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 24, 2010, 07:19:56 PMlol, a WEEK?  No way.  You'll be down 1 day.

I could easily milk a week out of that.  Easily.
-

Nakah

I totally called up the day before my wisdom teeth removal and canceled the appointment. They weren't impacted, only infected, and that went away with penecillin. Also the infection only occurred in two of my wisdom teeth, but they wanted to remove all four anyways. What a nice way to raise the bill.

Roz~

Quote from: Nakah on August 24, 2010, 11:20:05 PMI totally called up the day before my wisdom teeth removal and canceled the appointment. They weren't impacted, only infected, and that went away with penecillin. Also the infection only occurred in two of my wisdom teeth, but they wanted to remove all four anyways. What a nice way to raise the bill.

Same here. I only needed 2 teeth removed, but they said that I'd "need the others to be removed anyway so might as well do it now". Yeah right. Also taking penicillin, hope it'll be okay after.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on August 24, 2010, 07:40:12 PMA miserable day.

Awww. Anything particularly horrible happen? Or a bunch of things add up?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

A bunch of things actually, all dealing with the college I'm transferring to. I've never seen a staff more lazy and rude. 

I don't want to be in college for another 4 years when I have 70/120 credits ya know.

KefkaticFanatic

Don't be silly, everybody wants to be in college forever and pay tuition every year.  It's just part of the fun!

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 25, 2010, 11:32:11 AMDon't be silly, everybody wants to be in college forever and pay tuition every year.  It's just part of the fun!

It's not that much money to go to this bullshit college, but I really want to finish and go to graduate school and get on with the rest of my life.  The rest of my life includes relocating to another country and not telling them so they can spam donation letters to whoever's still living at this address.

Regarding the rude staff, it's probably just sour grapes.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

So my dream last night was crazy.  I was like a batman vigilante, except instead of doing good things, I was just doing weird things.  I was kidnapping famous people like the president and the queen of england and keeping them safe; but for their return, they had to like paint the eiffel tower blue and put lanterns on the moon and such.  Maybe it's my life calling.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]