News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 19, 2010, 07:53:13 PMCan't beat this though.

I think he meant silver nitrate? I've gotten some on my thumb before from chem lab. It was really faint though but noticeable.

Yes, I did... it tingles on a layer of skin that is on the outside... but what about underneath a nail?
Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2010, 08:03:31 PMI feel like I'm not really going to school. Too much free time which means I'll be working a lot. I hate my job for that. Q_Q

youre lucky...  heres my schedule

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 19, 2010, 08:22:13 PMJustin Bieber's U Smile slowed down 800% makes it sound like ambient music

hahahaha. Justin Bieber still sucks... the fact he comes from Canada just hurts me... Michael Cera needs to make up in epicness to save Canada!

EDIT: Power Outage hits my city... woo.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 08:24:14 PMhahahaha. Justin Bieber still sucks... the fact he comes from Canada just hurts me... Michael Cera needs to make up in epicness to save Canada!

Having the Oatmeal say I could beat up 30 Bieber-spawn completely beat my day. Spending two years with some ill-tempered rodents and some martial arts training really helps (to get a high score)...so does bloodlust and a childhood playing Warcraft in general.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 19, 2010, 08:48:10 PM:|

It's also a few days old, dammit.

At least it's not weeks or months old, like some other things others post.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 08:24:14 PMhahahaha. Justin Bieber still sucks... the fact he comes from Canada just hurts me... Michael Cera needs to make up in epicness to save Canada!
Oh C'mon! She's a perfectly good girl! Her music isn't that great, though.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 19, 2010, 08:55:50 PMHaving the Oatmeal say I could beat up 30 Bieber-spawn completely beat my day. Spending two years with some ill-tempered rodents and some martial arts training really helps (to get a high score)...so does bloodlust and a childhood playing Warcraft in general.

Yep... and i also said I would use parts of the Beibers I killed as armor (kinda gross... but itll get you more beibers to take on)

Also, getting K2MnO4 on your hands may look cool at first, then youre stuck with Iodine colored hands for two to three weeks

Oni-Link

Shadoninja

pretty cool, though i've never been a huge fan of megaman 2
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 20, 2010, 12:22:09 AMWho else thinks this is cool?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6KMAm_228s

I can't wait for it to be released.
As a big mega man fan, I'm really loving this. IT SHALL BE EPIC.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Random change of subject -

I really like the Chompworks Galaxy theme from SMG2! It sounds cool! And I love the idea that the Chomps come from factories! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 20, 2010, 02:11:29 PMRandom change of subject -

I really like the Chompworks Galaxy theme from SMG2! It sounds cool! And I love the idea that the Chomps come from factories! :D

But how does the chomp go from the factory then somehow gets on a Girafarig's tail somehow!

SlowPokemon

I know the answer.

But it's a secret that nobody should know... you'd never look at a Girafarig (or a Chomp, for that matter) in the same way ever again...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Girlfriend says she doesn't want a gift for her birthday, she just wants me to be there for her party.

someone tell me if that means that she actually wants a damn gift...
-