News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Uberconservatives make me all depressed and seriously wonder about the future of human civilization.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Yep... Hitler was pretty bad if you happen to look at what he did.

SuperFireKirby

Fill women's uteruses with concrete?

Put people into below freezing water and see how long it takes for them to die?

Perform live operations on pregnant women, not giving them anastetic to see fetus in different stages of development?

Put people in gas chambers to exterminate them and then burn the bodies?

Make people work themselves to death while they're building things for the nazis?

Yeah, thats what we would consider pretty bad.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

So Uberconservatives never solved anything... once you get that far out, its just blah. its like the opposite end with Stalin and Nancy Pelosi waving from the border of the "blah" zone (and I know so many Dems that hate her)

Anybody have Skittles... I havent had those for a LONG time... actually when I went to see Alice in Wonderland in early March... wow

Ruto

According to The Oatmeal I can take on 39 baboons in a giant dildo fight.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Brassman388

SlowPokemon

Finally got around to renaming my SMG2 music on my iPod... because it was getting annoying to have to try and remember which one "Galaxy Song 30" and all the others were. T.T
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 19, 2010, 01:54:20 PMUberconservatives make me all depressed and seriously wonder about the future of human civilization.
Funny you should mention this. I was questioning humanity earlier today with this.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: universe-X on August 19, 2010, 03:40:40 PMFunny you should mention this. I was questioning humanity earlier today with this.

Oh crap. That's a troll, right?

Maybe I should tell her stars are actually made of diamonds. 

DrP

Anyone ever have AgNO3 put on a wound... its worse than alcohol or lemon juice poured over a open flesh wound AND then cover the wound in salt.

That's what happened to me... FML

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on August 19, 2010, 03:40:40 PMFunny you should mention this. I was questioning humanity earlier today with this.
SFK is sad now. :(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 06:43:24 PMAnyone ever have AgNO3 put on a wound... its worse than alcohol or lemon juice poured over a open flesh wound AND then cover the wound in salt.

That's what happened to me... FML

Can't beat this though.

I think he meant silver nitrate? I've gotten some on my thumb before from chem lab. It was really faint though but noticeable.

Roz~

I feel like I'm not really going to school. Too much free time which means I'll be working a lot. I hate my job for that. Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.