Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

So yes, it's still her fault.

Also, way to be racist.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Please explain how.

And sorry, I quote my friend on that (who also had sex with her... I'm not gonna go into, just once again, trust issues)

Oni-Link

universe-X

1) OMG, you're so annoying. Sorry. [/rant]

2) That wasn't directed at you.

3) I meant: Please explain how it was her fault.

>_>

Oni-Link

Quote from: universe-X on August 19, 2010, 02:00:40 AM1) OMG, you're so annoying. Sorry. [/rant]

2) That wasn't directed at you.

3) I meant: Please explain how it was her fault.

>_>
Okay.

About 1) I get that sometimes.
About 2) I know it wasn't, I was just trying to help.
About 3) Misunderstanding. It's because it's her fault for not using condoms. It's pretty selfish to use condoms just to satisfy yourself, KNOWING the risks. She knew the risks, she just either didn't believe it would happen or she didn't care at the time.

universe-X

Yeah, sorry again :P Completely understand what you mean by selfish. I've grown up with: "There's a time and place for everything." Obviously now/then was not the time...

I'm still trying to see if I can talk to her soon. All the info that I know now is from our friend...

Roz~

Yup, kinda sucks. It's her fault for not taking birth control, and it's also his fault for not wearing a condom imho.

Also, a friend waking you up by yelling at you for something you didn't do is not funny. Especially when it's the only morning you can actually get some sleep. Stupid friends are stupid.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

Hooray for people posting personal problems!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on August 19, 2010, 05:58:55 AMYup, kinda sucks. It's her fault for not taking birth control, and it's also his fault for not wearing a condom imho.

Also, a friend waking you up by yelling at you for something you didn't do is not funny. Especially when it's the only morning you can actually get some sleep. Stupid friends are stupid.

That just plain sucks. I get to sleep in tomorrow! Yay!

Quote from: universe-X on August 19, 2010, 02:30:04 AMYeah, sorry again :P Completely understand what you mean by selfish. I've grown up with: "There's a time and place for everything." Obviously now/then was not the time...

I'm still trying to see if I can talk to her soon. All the info that I know now is from our friend...

I forgot to add. The reason I say condoms arent really effective, is during my last year of high school, we all had to take a "Catholic Morality" class where we learned the details of their style of birth control. Women can only get pregnant in a 12 hour period within the two weeks of ovulation... so you really have to get lucky for that to happen, just sayin!

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 07:13:37 AMThat just plain sucks. I get to sleep in tomorrow! Yay!

I forgot to add. The reason I say condoms arent really effective, is during my last year of high school, we all had to take a "Catholic Morality" class where we learned the details of their style of birth control. Women can only get pregnant in a 12 hour period within the two weeks of ovulation... so you really have to get lucky for that to happen, just sayin!

I should be able to sleep tomorrow if I don't need to change my school schedule.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Oh, that's good! We all need sleep... right Oni?

I found something that works for insomnia, if you're not of a certain sexual orientation and you're a guy, reading Eat, Pray, Love puts me right out after a few pages!

Ruto

Quote from: universe-X on August 19, 2010, 12:28:25 AMIt's not her fault, imo, and she wasn't raped. It's the guy's fault, for you-know-what-he-should-have-done-but-didn't. He didn't wear a condom either, (the dumbass).

And not to be racist at all... but she's asian and he's white... Just saying...
I hope you know what a condom is, to be honest. No, HE didn't use a condom, and SHE forgot the birth control -___- I am so disappointed...

I agree with Roz~, it seems to be both their faults then...if she's Asian, she might have these really conservative parents that might force her into doing something difficult >__>.  Plus, interracial things...are usually discouraged with the conservative types.

There's something called emergency contraceptive that my teacher used to tell us about but it only works up to 72 hours afterward. As the birth control thing---forgetting it is hard to do. You usually have to take it long before for it to work against pregnancy and if you miss one it sort of screws things up. If that's the case, I'd have to say, their decision then was impulsive.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

I lol'd hard at the last 2 pages of posts.

but great, another asian baby.

babort it.
-

DrP

Quote from: Harvest on August 19, 2010, 11:03:00 AMI lol'd hard at the last 2 pages of posts.

but great, another asian baby.

babort it.

There are certain things you dont do!

I live about 5 minutes from a UC school that is 95% Asian and the town is 90% Asian... the largest concentration of Asians in a single town (no offense intended on any part of what im saying, Ruto)

There are so many Chinese babies because of the laws over there... people think that country is over populated when it is actually India that is soaring to over population (they have a smaller country and dont have the laws like them Chinese)...

We really need a change in conversation, because I know I've pissed off at least one person avec ma commentaire

KefkaticFanatic

And yea seriously, there is no possible good reason not to abort a teen pregnancy.

Unless you're retarded and want to live in a trailer park

In other news, korean rap is hilarious.

me irl
[close]