The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 18, 2010, 01:15:52 PM

I had the body right there, and you give me extra arms and legs. How wasted...

Oni-Link

Quote from: universe-X on August 18, 2010, 06:02:24 PMI had the body right there, and you give me extra arms and legs. How wasted...
Isn't it the same thing with Hugo?

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Oni-Link

universe-X

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

OMG, what makes it that much more coincidental is that both of our avys are Yu-Gi-Oh!... Wow...

Random thought: Underage pregnancies are so sad... especially when the only choice left is to explain it to your parents... I'll leave it at that.

Ruto

Quote from: universe-X on August 18, 2010, 10:47:48 PMRandom thought: Underage pregnancies are so sad... especially when the only choice left is to explain it to your parents... I'll leave it at that.

What

That...doesn't sound random?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Well it's not mine... I'll just leave it at that...

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on August 18, 2010, 10:53:20 PMWell it's not mine... I'll just leave it at that...

Someone close?

You know there is one thing that is NOT the answer! (emphasis on NOT)

universe-X

She's a huge influence in my friend's life. I rarely talk to her. She has trust issues. I'm not surprised though. Disappointed, but not surprised.

KefkaticFanatic

lol

Her fault for being dumb!

Seriously.  It can't not be her fault unless it was rape, in which case she shouldn't be in trouble.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

Did she think about using condoms?
It's pretty obvious.

DrP

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 18, 2010, 11:31:57 PMlol

Her fault for being dumb!

Seriously.  It can't not be her fault unless it was rape, in which case she shouldn't be in trouble.
It's not her fault, imo, and she wasn't raped. It's the guy's fault, for you-know-what-he-should-have-done-but-didn't. He didn't wear a condom either, (the dumbass).

And not to be racist at all... but she's asian and he's white... Just saying...

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 18, 2010, 11:53:30 PMDid she think about using condoms?
It's pretty obvious.
I hope you know what a condom is, to be honest. No, HE didn't use a condom, and SHE forgot the birth control -___- I am so disappointed...

And while they say condoms don't do much, they still are very [in some cases] effective.