News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

my first season of star trek is still not here...

getting me pissed..
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Harvest

yes..I have my 2nd season but not the 1st :(

also...I've dropped about 10 pounds in the last week and a half or so....pretty much all my July fat.
-

DrP

Quote from: Harvest on August 18, 2010, 08:25:16 AMyes..I have my 2nd season but not the 1st :(

also...I've dropped about 10 pounds in the last week and a half or so....pretty much all my July fat.

smoking can help people lose weight... except i lost almost 40 pounds THE HARD WAY!!!
Quote from: Ruto on August 17, 2010, 08:56:40 PM4 days, 22 hours, 20 minutes. I also like to leave the window open to lurk.

Since I blocked chat, I can do the same with facebook now! And it feels great! =]

YAY! You took my advice!

Harvest

Well actually I attribute my weight loss to not eating as much and exercising :P
-

DrP

Quote from: Harvest on August 18, 2010, 10:22:22 AMWell actually I attribute my weight loss to not eating as much and exercising :P

AHH! You stole my secret! Well, that's good for you. Losing weight makes you feel better physically (and makes you feel better about yourself). I think I may be able to lose a net 50 pounds by the end of the year (and that means I'll be under 100 kg... im not going to say pounds cause im kinda ashamed at what I was starting at... it was pretty bad... then again, I have lots of muscle hidden AND im 6'4"). Congrats, though!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Oni-Link

Their watches are bigger than the width of their arms on the first panel.

SlowPokemon

Heh heh heh... I liked your Slowbro paint job better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Pas de commentaire de moi...

Great News!! I can finally fit into a pair of Jeans I bought back in June that were too small (they were like 75% off... woo)

SlowPokemon

DrP

Axel is probably one of my favorite characters in the show! I gotta watch some more ELR, though... havent seen it in a while

(BTW, Patricia Heaton is the cousin of one of the new-seniors at my old school)

SlowPokemon

I love Mike's quote from that:

"You know what? I don't think we're bad parents. I think we're good parents...and we got stuck with crappy kids."

xD

DrP

Crappy Kids can ruin your life... I hope my kids arent like that, that's for sure... My wife (future) would have a mental breakdown (or something similar)

Oni-Link

Just heard some BGM that had the first 4 notes of Lugia's song.
It was completely unrelated to Pokemon and movies like that.