News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Sampling wine and cheese, huh? I also forgot several other things like spending $15 on a tiny little pastry with a strawberry on it, collecting art. Wow, they sure know how to use their money.

Anyway, I was thinking about this movie I watched a while ago "Les Diner de Cons" where these guys bring over an idiot to dinner and whoever brings the most idiotic guy wins (or their old game, bringing over an ugly girl to dinner).

I think I want to try that in real life some day but with weeaboos.  I'm so mean...but I was in the East Village today and they were everywhere, the sushi restaurants, the streets, toy stores. Completely ruined my day.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 17, 2010, 03:17:44 PMSampling wine and cheese, huh? I also forgot several other things like spending $15 on a tiny little pastry with a strawberry on it, collecting art. Wow, they sure know how to use their money.

Anyway, I was thinking about this movie I watched a while ago "Les Diner de Cons" where these guys bring over an idiot to dinner and whoever brings the most idiotic guy wins (or their old game, bringing over an ugly girl to dinner).

I think I want to try that in real life some day but with weeaboos.  I'm so mean...but I was in the East Village today and they were everywhere, the sushi restaurants, the streets, toy stores. Completely ruined my day.

It can put a dampener on your day when things like that happened... and that movie you mentioned sounds A LOT like Dinner for Schmucks and probablly is much better, too!

There's this little pastry shop that has these custard and strawberry "mini pies" and their Boysenberry Bavarian cakes are heart-attackingly Great!!! (and cheap)... when you live in the city, things get a bit more expensive

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 17, 2010, 03:20:19 PMIt can put a dampener on your day when things like that happened... and that movie you mentioned sounds A LOT like Dinner for Schmucks and probablly is much better, too!

There's this little pastry shop that has these custard and strawberry "mini pies" and their Boysenberry Bavarian cakes are heart-attackingly Great!!! (and cheap)... when you live in the city, things get a bit more expensive

Dinner for Schmucks is actually a (bad) remake of an old play called The Dinner Game. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

"The Dinner Game" is the English name of "Les Diner de Cons" XD

I saw the poster for Dinner for Schmucks and it looked like a bad parody. The original came out a while ago and I watched it in French class.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 17, 2010, 03:20:19 PMThere's this little pastry shop that has these custard and strawberry "mini pies" and their Boysenberry Bavarian cakes are heart-attackingly Great!!! (and cheap)... when you live in the city, things get a bit more expensive

I don't mind spending some money on those expensive things sometimes but I don't want to live off them!  :D

SlowPokemon

Ohhh haha!

French...?

You don't live in France, I'm pretty sure. Or Canada.

Where do you live? :P

Ruto

Ohhh I live in New York City.

It sounds great for the first few minutes but the little annoyances get to you after a while.

SlowPokemon

Hahaha

I used to live in Michigan. But now I live down here in Georgia... Georgia is nicer, but Michigan is much more... interesting.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 17, 2010, 03:45:46 PMHahaha

I used to live in Michigan. But now I live down here in Georgia... Georgia is nicer, but Michigan is much more... interesting.

homeless? hahaha. I saw that Michael Moore Documentary, Capitalism: A Love Story for my Econ class... It was TERRIBLE... most wretched thing I've ever seen. Michael Moore hasnt been this nuts, Canadian Bacon (no offense to Roz) was the funniest Canadian Bashing non-cartoon movie I've ever seen (because the SP Movie was EPIC)

My favorite French film HAS to be Jean de Flourette and Manon des sources.

We watched some other terrible French films when I was in class.

SlowPokemon

Wow... been logged in 6 days, 6 hours, and 6 minutes...

'-_-

universe-X

Which is weird, because in a few more pages, TPYTotMT2 is gonna reach Page #666. :D

EDIT: btw, 22 days, 12 hours, 42 minutes.

HugoMeister

I'm such a loser, I have the most online time out of everybody.

34 days, 10 hours and 28 minutes.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Quote from: HugoMeister on August 17, 2010, 05:47:29 PMI'm such a loser, I have the most online time out of everybody.

34 days, 10 hours and 28 minutes.

Quote from: universe-X on August 17, 2010, 05:49:26 PMI actually wanna beat that :)

Hugo just became the SECOND biggest loser here. ;)

DrP

I've logged 8 days, 19 hours and 36 minutes... I just like to leave my browser window open a lot... I do it with facebook, too!

Ruto

4 days, 22 hours, 20 minutes. I also like to leave the window open to lurk.

Since I blocked chat, I can do the same with facebook now! And it feels great! =]