News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Season 3 was probably my favorite... Flaming Homers... that was a pretty nice episode. Things did gradually improve after season 15 IMO and they really got original when I starting watching it again mid-season 19... season 21 has surprised me on originality, but still not as witty/satirical as it used to be

Ruto

A Streetcar Named Marge: Can't get that song out of my head!

"Long before the SuperDome/Where the saints of football play/Lived a city that the damned called home/Hear their hellish rondelet"

(Music starts)

"New Orleans! Home of pirates, drunks and whores/New Orleans! Tacky, overpriced, souvenir stores/If you want to go to hell, you should take a trip/To the Sodom and Gomorrah of the Mississipp'/New Orleans! Stinky, rotten, vomiting, vile/New Orleans! Putrid, brackish, maggoty, foul/New Orleans! Crummy, lousy, rancid and rank/ New Orleans!"

That's the longest song number I think I remember ever. The show had to apologize to New Orleans in the next episode, but I think they stopped showing that episode after Hurricane Katrina. I don't have a clear favorite episode, but this is one of the best ever!!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I actually quoted parts of that episode in this "Streetcar named Desire" Paper I was writing for English class... my teacher thought it was pretty cool I found an "outside source" and gave me an A  ;D

I loved that Episode, too! I loved Homer's reactions while everything was going on, on the stage

I also loved the Episode where Bart goes to France and the two guys putting l'anti-freeze dans le vin! haha. I have to watch all the old episodes. Ill start doing that now (and then watch them all the way up until I leave for college in September)

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on August 15, 2010, 09:44:28 PMSchool starts in 7 hours :(

You should be asleep  ;)

College is no fun for me either...

DrP

I still have a month before I leave. All my friends are leaving either this or next week for school!

Harvest

hmm..

Smoked 13 cigars tonight...feel...fantastically relaxed and at peace with the world..

also..a woman's lips are so soft...so loving...

*dies of happiness
-

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

Harvest

Yep...was 13 cigars...one after another after another.

Had some pretty epic deep conversations with my friend for some reason too while doing it :D
-

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on August 16, 2010, 09:08:54 AMYep...was 13 cigars...one after another after another.

Had some pretty epic deep conversations with my friend for some reason too while doing it :D

Looks like something from the New Yorker. Very classy. XD

universe-X

Ruto

DrP

I cant handle anything tobacco... after being stuck with my dad and step-mom, who were heavy smokers at the time, on an 8 hour drive from Boston up into Canada... it was pretty bad. I had to hang my head out the window a couple of times