News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 14, 2010, 05:22:39 PMTheres also planks, but those are pretty bad
Oh God. They hurt. In year eight for a semester, our weekly PE class consisted of some strength training program, and we did planks twice a session. Very painful.

Going to see Inception tonight. Again. God I love that movie.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Brassman388

Maretocks

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 15, 2010, 12:23:37 AMDamn, you guys post alot.
Personally, I skim over the previous page, and occasionally the last 2. Damn timezones.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

Yes, damn time zones... It's almost 1 in the morning here

dahans

Quotewill you please make a printable version of starship mario sheet music where you dont have open any mus. files you just have to print it out straight from the website.otherwise.Also will you arrange the main theme of super mario galaxy 2 and a medley for the whole game?

A really nice comment on my youtube video. xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

HAHAHAHA

Whoever posted that knows NOTHING about arranging piano, or this site.

I used to be like that. But then I met all you great people! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 15, 2010, 06:28:23 AMHAHAHAHA

Whoever posted that knows NOTHING about arranging piano, or this site.

I used to be like that. But then I met all you great people! :D
Hey, that's harsh.

SlowPokemon

No, I'm just saying that he's kind of ignorant about those kinds of things... it's not like you can just say "I''ll arrange a medley tonight"

It takes quite a long time, and even longer to learn correctly, and even then sometimes it doesn't turn out perfect.

Do you agree that this person has a little bit of a wrong idea here? :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Maybe he means he wants a pdf file :P

As for the arranging part of the comment...I have to agree with Slow.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

Medley requests are really rare xD, but a SMG2 medley is hardly possible for me^^.

@Ruto: I share your opinion concerning the pdf file. But I do not understand why people refuse to download finale reader...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Roz~

One week left, and then back to school. Dammit. Haven't done half the things I wanted to.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on August 15, 2010, 09:19:17 AM@Ruto: I share your opinion concerning the pdf file. But I do not understand why people refuse to download finale reader...

People are lazy and they don't want to register with the Finale site XDDD

I told my friends to download it and they are much happier with Finale Reader than a pdf. I didn't tell them about Sibelius yet, though!

Quote from: Roz~ on August 15, 2010, 09:24:03 AMOne week left, and then back to school. Dammit. Haven't done half the things I wanted to.

:'(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

SuperFireKirby

I've started working out. I'm doing one thing only and that's killin' nazis, actually two. Push-ups and planks. One works out your chest, back and arms. The other works out your abs. What more could you want? Legs? Well my legs are naturally jacked, I haven't really worked them out in prob 8 months and I can still squat over 220 which is good considering I'm only 120 pounds.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on August 15, 2010, 09:19:17 AMMedley requests are really rare xD, but a SMG2 medley is hardly possible for me^^.

I wanna help you if you're gonna make a medley! ;D