The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 14, 2010, 03:02:29 PMYes, I'm literally waiting for paint to dry.   ;D

Painting the SS painting, I think I'm going to increase the size of the sky...because..(I feel like it :D)

But I have to wait for that layer to dry before I can paint the rest of it.

YES! Watching Paint dry! WOO!

Im just sitting on the floor of my studio, writing and doing some light cleaning. I may buy the Restaurant at the End of the Galaxy and read it, idk yet.

Quote from: universe-X on August 14, 2010, 03:28:02 PMI haven't had a reason to complain in a long-ass time... now I have to delete my Mario Paint files and start over because the files somehow found a way to switch and trade names with each other, thus killing the work I put into the first file...

I also need to start working out. Not a bad thing at all, but... any ideas anyone?

JOGGING!

Quote from: FallenPianist on August 14, 2010, 03:22:56 PMYes, me. Not just today, summer in is globality is boring.

Btw, I confirm, Pelosi is insane

Goes on Facebook, Presses Like Button

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FallenPianist on August 14, 2010, 03:22:56 PMYes, me. Not just today, summer in is globality is boring.

I'd rather be in your situation in boring summer than in even more boring school.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Yes indeed

I gotta love writing a nice touchy letter to my old school admins (except for one Vice Principal who was super cool) telling them how much of a sucky job they did... well, i was voted to do it, so im doing it!

universe-X

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 14, 2010, 03:30:02 PMJOGGING!

Something that I can do indoors and have relatively no noise :P I have a treadmill, but for some reason our wi-fi/internet turns off or... something, so no one can use a computer until I'm off of it.

DrP

1000 crunches? That worked for me in the beginning

universe-X

I could do that... but that seems a little much, don't ya think? I was thinking something like "A set of so and so" etc, just sayin'...

DrP

Well... thats what my swim coach gave me to do every night on day one of pre-season. maybe do like 5 sets of 50 with your feet in the air. crunches go by really fast.

then you can try doing jackknifes if your abs are still not screaming!

You can also try doing my old swim coach's classic "8 minute abs"

1 minute of little leg lifts (lie on your back, sit on your hands and lift your legs together in short motions w/o touching the ground)
1 minute of crunches
1.5 minutes of crunches on left (make left leg bent, cross right leg over, and crunch using only left arm)
1.5 minutes of crunches on right (opposite)
1 minute of crunches
1 minute of jackknifes (lie down and extend arms above head, bring legs and arms up together, wait, and control decent back to rest position)
1 minute of big leg lifts (same as little ones, but make an L shape with your legs before returning to an inch above the ground)

Theres also planks, but those are pretty bad

DrP

Had to Double Post to change the topic

My boring saturday of working on stuff has took a U-Turn and now... Im going to a PARTY! Woo!

universe-X

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 14, 2010, 05:22:39 PM1 minute of little leg lifts (lie on your back, sit on your hands and lift your legs together in short motions w/o touching the ground)
1 minute of crunches
1.5 minutes of crunches on left (make left leg bent, cross right leg over, and crunch using only left arm)
1.5 minutes of crunches on right (opposite)
1 minute of crunches
1 minute of jackknifes (lie down and extend arms above head, bring legs and arms up together, wait, and control decent back to rest position)
1 minute of big leg lifts (same as little ones, but make an L shape with your legs before returning to an inch above the ground)

I like this. A lot. :D Plus, I just tried jackknives. Although I can't do them fast, they're pretty fun to do. Maybe I have to take it slower to feel the burn... Thanks a bunch! :D

And have fun at your party ;)

Spent most of my evening cleaning the kitchen ;D

SlowPokemon

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 14, 2010, 06:51:26 PMAww. That mildly sucks.
Oh, well.
Actually, it comes with a sense of accomplishment :P Finally off my ass for once...

And wow, when did I reach 2000 posts!?

SlowPokemon

Hahaha, it's always nice when you see that your post count has suddenly increased dramatically.

Anyway.

I'm a good piano teacher for myself. But I wouldn't be for others; my brain works really weird and I see things way different from most people.

I'm a good teacher because I always know when I haven't practiced, even when I play really well for myself. I'm so irritating sometimes.

universe-X

I'm pretty moderate when it comes to teaching. I used to help in algebra tutorials and am hoping to do so in high school for geometry. Cello... sometimes. I also think in my own way which means I explain it in a way most people can't understand it...

And the best teachers are willing to learn from their students. ;)

SlowPokemon

I'm probably the person that I would be most anxious to learn from. Because, even if all else fails, I know that I can trust myself.

Lucky I'm not schizophrenic.

DrP

ha ha haha haha hahahahahhaha

I know that's not funny, but i've learned some things from you... hahaha!

Im definitely gonna buy the Restaurant at the End of the Galaxy... as soon as I can find 6.29 somewhere