The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

well, cigars you don't need to inhale, its more of a taste thing...though except for the initial sweetness from the sugar coating at the one end..there wasn't much :P

w/e

*packs a bowl of weed.

-

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on August 13, 2010, 06:59:49 PMYeah so just smoked a cigar.  Found it kind of pointless, and now I obviously reek of smoke.  eh, guess its more of a social thing...still have 19 of these left..

LMAO.

At least you didn't waste a Friday, I sure did.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 13, 2010, 07:23:43 PMLMAO.

At least you didn't waste a Friday, I sure did.

Same

Les reves des amoureux sont comme le bon vin! hahaha!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Harvest on June 03, 2010, 05:27:56 PMhmm..my mom found an bag that had a little bit of weed in it...she told my dad and just put it back in my room..

she is acting normal if not happier around me now and has not questioned me about it at all.

She must REALLY not want to believe that I could ever do drugs...anyways I'm stopping...I don't want to break her heart by actually confirming it or anything.
Yes I'm being an ass

Maretocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO5APfKnR50 Girl Anchronism-The Dresden Dolls.

So, my friend wants me to learn this so we can perform it in a few weeks.

Is she crazy?

Also, it's freaking crazy.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Wow. Worst Friday ever. And ONLY because I tried about 5 different ways to record something that no one has "found time" (I doubt that ALL of the people I asked were on vacation. to record for me yet (Mario Paint). I finished this song about 2 weeks ago... I need it on YouTube... like, now.

KefkaticFanatic

Derp Friday the 13th derp?

Today was uneventful for me though.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Yesterday the 13th wasn't noticeably worse than any other day for me. Or anyone else for that matter. Disappointing. :P

Panic at the Disco win.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Concerto No.20 in D minor

The Deku Trombonist

First time playing alto trombone today and it feels really weird. It's so small...

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Maretocks

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 14, 2010, 01:54:14 AMARGH  I flippin' hate the dresdon dolls.
That's all I've heard. Right now I'm appreciating it mostly for it's pure craziness. Should be fun to play though. :P

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 14, 2010, 02:10:43 AMthat's what she said.
You've just lowered the bar for everyone everywhere, in the context of everything.

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

My Friday the 13th was really good, better than the other days this week!

Posting from my DS and don't feel like typing much... more details later, maybe.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

Wow, the first MGS is actually a damn good game.  Some of the most creative puzzles and boss fights too.  And I lol'd when the HIDEO popped up during the Psycho Mantis fight.

me irl
[close]