change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

DrP

If you have a Visa Signature Credit Card, then you get two free movie tickets!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 13, 2010, 01:33:16 PMIf you have a Visa Signature Credit Card, then you get two free movie tickets!
Consumer whorism, ftl.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 13, 2010, 01:35:50 PMConsumer whorism, ftl.

I dont even have a credit card (no established credit)... i just kept hearing the commercial for it on the radio

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ruto

Argh...stupid post/customs.

How dumb is it that it takes a day for a package to fly overseas only to spend 2 days (so far) waiting in the customs office? Now it's the weekend and I doubt anything would be done tomorrow. -__-

I want my stuff.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Its because the Post Office/CBP is not effective at all!

Harvest

-

DrP

On my 18th birthday (which happened to be memorial day this year), I went to 7-11 and got a scratchcard, lotto ticket and a cigar. It was pretty bad (but then again, it was a convenience store cigar)

Ruto

Ohh that sounds more fun. My dad took me to the DMV. That was a nightmare. The clerk was a total bitch and I swear she was trying to cause a scene.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maretocks

Bought a pocketwatch from an America-based site.

Can't wait.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 13, 2010, 06:46:26 PMOhh that sounds more fun. My dad took me to the DMV. That was a nightmare. The clerk was a total bitch and I swear she was trying to cause a scene.

Oh, I got my license about 5 months after my 16th birthday... I got to ditch an hour and 20 minutes of Precalculus, after waking up a little earlier to be in my seat at 7 AM to begin a 2 hour and 20 minute class period for AP Chemistry (ironically enough, both PreCal and AP Chem were taught by the same teacher), and then listening to my AP US teacher talk about the drunken idiots formed the Shaker religion and then to AP Lit where we talked about Scarlet Letter. So it was finally fun to get out of school and wait in line to get my license! And now, I will have it two years in October and then I gets a good driver discount!!! and I cant go 80 on the freeway until november and then i can get another ticket again without repercussions!

Quote from: Maretocks on August 13, 2010, 06:47:39 PMBought a pocketwatch from an America-based site.

Can't wait.

America-Based sites rule (its all because of consumer tastes, though... Americans spend the most... just look at Amazon)

Harvest

Yeah so just smoked a cigar.  Found it kind of pointless, and now I obviously reek of smoke.  eh, guess its more of a social thing...still have 19 of these left..

-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

lol, smoking in general is pointless.  Now doing it with a cigar...there is a coolness factor for like old buff men with beards.  >..>

DrP

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 13, 2010, 07:13:40 PMlol, smoking in general is pointless.  Now doing it with a cigar...there is a coolness factor for like old buff men with beards.  >..>

but for our age, its just gross, a waste of money and pointless!