News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on August 12, 2010, 03:28:46 PMI am very disappointed that Steve Carell isn't doing that well.

Date Night was only ok, and I'm sorry for this but Dinner for Schmucks was terrible.

Still love him in the office though, but he is leaving that so I hope he can get it together.
He was amazing for the 8 minutes he was on the Colbert Report to promote Despicable Me though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Quote from: dahans on August 12, 2010, 03:31:02 PMThe concert was epic! Haydn's symphony 98, Haydn's Te Deum and Mozart's requiem. I wish I had recorded it! :D

I thought you said you were going to record it T_T
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Harvest on August 12, 2010, 03:28:46 PMI am very disappointed that Steve Carell isn't doing that well.

Date Night was only ok, and I'm sorry for this but Dinner for Schmucks was terrible.

Still love him in the office though, but he is leaving that so I hope he can get it together.

My parents went to see Dinner for Schmucks while I was in school yesterday, and they said that it was the strangest, stupidest, most unfunny, and all-around worst movie they had ever seen.

I already mentioned in the movies board that Despicable Me was a fantastic film, though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Yeah I expected so much more.  However, Zach Galifianakis was the highlight and I thought he did a great job.  His interactions with Carell's character were the only hilarious parts of the movie.

Also, I am insanely happy right now, had another great day.
-

SlowPokemon

I'm glad! :D

Anything really special happen, or was it just...not bad?

Harvest

Just things have been generally good, and today was just continuing that trend.

Funny how I can be massively depressed, and actually thinking about suicide /a lot/ (though never seriously enough to carry it out, always hoped/knew things would get better), to being suddenly perfectly happy and changed.

I have a feeling this will continue as well..
-

SlowPokemon

I'm very happy! :D Don't commit suicide, that's just stupid... things will always work out in the end!

DrP

Yep... DONT

One of my closest friends actually tied the noose and put it around her neck. If it wasnt for a phone call... i dont want to mention it

Dont fall into that stage. Everything is always for the better! (and from what youve been saying in the past couple of days, things are bright and shiny!!  ;D )

And I went to go see dinner for schmucks this morning... man was it terrible!

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on August 12, 2010, 04:21:01 PMFunny how I can be massively depressed, and actually thinking about suicide /a lot/ (though never seriously enough to carry it out, always hoped/knew things would get better), to being suddenly perfectly happy and changed.

I have a feeling this will continue as well..

o_O;

what

But yeah, things always work out. Even when they're as nutty as spending $38 on a hairclip and only $3 for lunch...like I did today -__-.

Quote from: Harvest on August 12, 2010, 03:43:33 PMI thought you said you were going to record it T_T

Dunno, but when when something is so epic I won't even be able to change my facial expression, let alone pull out a camera.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

I was never close to suicide, but the fact that it was constantly on my mind was disturbing enough looking back.
-

Ruto

Hmm in those situations I just read "Dream of Scipio" or something to bore myself to death.

Uhh, I mean, read something meaningful to think about other things.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 12, 2010, 05:53:11 PMHmm in those situations I just read "Dream of Scipio" or something to bore myself to death.

Uhh, I mean, read something meaningful to think about other things.

In the few times that ive thought, i just go eat something and go into my back yard and nap in the garden (it always helped me!)

DrP

I know Double Posting is not good, but this SONG IS AMAZING!!

Mr. Brightside

Oni-Link

Nakah

One Sheet Archive to rule them all.
       One Archive to find them.
           One Archive to bring them all,
                    and in the darkness bind them...