News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 11, 2010, 10:50:33 PMis the pro the battery operated one?? ive been trying out a bunch of stuff, but some never seem to really do the best job (including the normal Fusion)
Yeah, its got a battery; but it's their new brand, not just a battery upgrade.  It's really awesome.

DrP

cool! Ill take a look when i run out of my crapload of cartridges!
i just need to redo my Q4 2010 budget... and im already 200 dollars over. ack!

Oni-Link

The Deku Trombonist

Either I'm slow and missed it before, or this is new and pretty cool:
Quote from: Newsbar    Topic: Lord of The Rings Take-OffOne sheet archive to rule them all, one archive to find them, one archive to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Maretocks

Pretty sure it's new. :D

My favourite is still "Dekudude is too pimpsteresque for a sauna." I don't get it, but the use of the word 'pimpsteresque.' ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Today: Mozart Requiem is performed in my hometown. WOOO!!! Unfortunately my friend can't go to the concert with me. But I have 2 tickets. Does anyone of you want to go with me there? xD
I don't know... watching Mozart's requiem alone? What would you do?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Harvest

Quote from: dahans on August 12, 2010, 05:48:49 AMToday: Mozart Requiem is performed in my hometown. WOOO!!! Unfortunately my friend can't go to the concert with me. But I have 2 tickets. Does anyone of you want to go with me there? xD
I don't know... watching Mozart's requiem alone? What would you do?

O_O

I sure wish Mozart's requiem was playing in my town!
-

dahans

Harvest

Quote from: dahans on August 12, 2010, 06:22:42 AMWould you go there on your own?

If that was my only option, probably I'd still go.

-

dahans

Ok!  I might take a laptop and a webcam with me, so you can see it as well :D. The orchestra is also playing a Haydn symphony and Haydn's te deum! Can't wait to go there!

SuperFireKirby

Just decided to start my homework for chemistry AP. Not fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 12, 2010, 09:54:34 AMJust decided to start my homework for chemistry AP. Not fun.

I remember AP Chem!! So much fun... hahaha! I got a 4 on the exam

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Maretocks on August 12, 2010, 05:07:23 AMPretty sure it's new. :D

My favourite is still "Dekudude is too pimpsteresque for a sauna." I don't get it, but the use of the word 'pimpsteresque.' ^_^

It was made around the time JaMaHa was talking about how his sauna was broken, and everyone learned about how everyone in Finland has a sauna.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2010, 11:37:03 AMIt was made around the time JaMaHa was talking about how his sauna was broken, and everyone learned about how everyone in Finland has a sauna.

so that's with the sauna stuff around here... now i know!

Has anyone seen a wild weeaboo around here?

Dude