News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 11, 2010, 10:50:33 PMis the pro the battery operated one?? ive been trying out a bunch of stuff, but some never seem to really do the best job (including the normal Fusion)
Yeah, its got a battery; but it's their new brand, not just a battery upgrade.  It's really awesome.

DrP

cool! Ill take a look when i run out of my crapload of cartridges!
i just need to redo my Q4 2010 budget... and im already 200 dollars over. ack!

Oni-Link

The Deku Trombonist

Either I'm slow and missed it before, or this is new and pretty cool:
Quote from: Newsbar    Topic: Lord of The Rings Take-OffOne sheet archive to rule them all, one archive to find them, one archive to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Maretocks

Pretty sure it's new. :D

My favourite is still "Dekudude is too pimpsteresque for a sauna." I don't get it, but the use of the word 'pimpsteresque.' ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Today: Mozart Requiem is performed in my hometown. WOOO!!! Unfortunately my friend can't go to the concert with me. But I have 2 tickets. Does anyone of you want to go with me there? xD
I don't know... watching Mozart's requiem alone? What would you do?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Harvest

Quote from: dahans on August 12, 2010, 05:48:49 AMToday: Mozart Requiem is performed in my hometown. WOOO!!! Unfortunately my friend can't go to the concert with me. But I have 2 tickets. Does anyone of you want to go with me there? xD
I don't know... watching Mozart's requiem alone? What would you do?

O_O

I sure wish Mozart's requiem was playing in my town!
-

dahans

Harvest

Quote from: dahans on August 12, 2010, 06:22:42 AMWould you go there on your own?

If that was my only option, probably I'd still go.

-

dahans

Ok!  I might take a laptop and a webcam with me, so you can see it as well :D. The orchestra is also playing a Haydn symphony and Haydn's te deum! Can't wait to go there!

SuperFireKirby

Just decided to start my homework for chemistry AP. Not fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 12, 2010, 09:54:34 AMJust decided to start my homework for chemistry AP. Not fun.

I remember AP Chem!! So much fun... hahaha! I got a 4 on the exam

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Maretocks on August 12, 2010, 05:07:23 AMPretty sure it's new. :D

My favourite is still "Dekudude is too pimpsteresque for a sauna." I don't get it, but the use of the word 'pimpsteresque.' ^_^

It was made around the time JaMaHa was talking about how his sauna was broken, and everyone learned about how everyone in Finland has a sauna.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 12, 2010, 11:37:03 AMIt was made around the time JaMaHa was talking about how his sauna was broken, and everyone learned about how everyone in Finland has a sauna.

so that's with the sauna stuff around here... now i know!

Has anyone seen a wild weeaboo around here?

Dude