Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Quote from: Harvest on August 10, 2010, 07:28:56 AMFirst date todays

wittle bit nervous..

Man up.
Show her that your not ever nervous on dates.

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 10, 2010, 09:58:22 AMMan up.
Show her that your not ever nervous on dates.

dont do anything stupid, either (learn from my mistakes)

universe-X

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 10, 2010, 07:12:25 AMI cant believe I had to wate up early to put the trashcans to the curb... arrrgh!
but on the brightside, im up before 10!
>_> that's a bad reason to complain.

Waking up early is a very bad reason to complain :P

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on August 10, 2010, 12:56:43 PM>_> that's a bad reason to complain.

Waking up early is a very bad reason to complain :P

theres an outlying factor here... but i dont want to get into it to save the little ones from regurgitating their lunch

Waking up early isnt my problem... not at all (im actually happy with myself if I do that!)

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on August 10, 2010, 06:09:15 AMThat's not epic! That is mean! Poor little sister! How did she react, Ruto?

;D

She got mad and called my dad a hippo. Then my dad said she wouldn't be attractive if she gained any more weight. Then she said her co-workers say she's tiny, and then my dad says "your co-workers are fat too".  Childish...

I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. She's really mean to everyone, has a group of friends that worship her, takes all the good food first, fights with me and my other sisters and steals my things. She's about 30 pounds heavier than me so she can crush me if she wants to.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

Found out another Radio song in Heart Gold. It plays a slight remix of Route 201 from D/P/Pt.

DrP

Yep... and it also plays Route 101 stuff from R/S/E

this is how you can catch some Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokémon in Johto! Check Bulbapedia for "Sinnoh Sound" or "Hoenn Sound" for details

universe-X

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 10, 2010, 01:03:53 PMtheres an outlying factor here... but i dont want to get into it to save the little ones from regurgitating their lunch
Waking up early isnt my problem... not at all (im actually happy with myself if I do that!)
I'd definitely reward myself if I could start waking up earlier. In fact, and this is the sad truth, I have to stay up all night to "wake up" early, except occassionally...

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on August 10, 2010, 03:02:06 PMI'd definitely reward myself if I could start waking up earlier. In fact, and this is the sad truth, I have to stay up all night to "wake up" early, except occassionally...

exactly... you fall asleep around 2 AM and you wake up at 7, whereas you fall asleep at midnight and wake up at 9... its even worse when traveling the next day, since youre so excited, you go to bed at 1 and wake up at 3 (something crazy like that)

Ruto

Ergh...fell asleep with my eyes open. Now they're all pink.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 10, 2010, 06:41:54 PMErgh...fell asleep with my eyes open. Now they're all pink.

STONERRR!!! hahaha

hey ruto, when are you gonna do that SS art?

Harvest

I don't know how the hell I ended up with such a damn babe.

Damn she's fucking hot.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 10, 2010, 06:45:03 PMSTONERRR!!! hahaha

hey ruto, when are you gonna do that SS art?

Hey! At least I scared some people, my kid sister thought I was dead or something.

I've got to get a few more painting supplies before I start. Somebody threw out my plastic palette with the mixed colors and my impasto medium is nowhere to be seen! I'm using oils over watercolor so I'm going to need it.

Meanwhile I posted a Link sketch on the art post. Nothing too spectacular, just a rather blurry camera shot of my sketch book.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 10, 2010, 08:05:51 PMHey! At least I scared some people, my kid sister thought I was dead or something.

I've got to get a few more painting supplies before I start. Somebody threw out my plastic palette with the mixed colors and my impasto medium is nowhere to be seen! I'm using oils over watercolor so I'm going to need it.

Meanwhile I posted a Link sketch on the art post. Nothing too spectacular, just a rather blurry camera shot of my sketch book.

Those bastards! haha! Well, when you make it, lemme know!