The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2010, 12:54:41 PMIt's disgusting, the film was purely made to swindle little kids and parents that knew of the book.

The movie wasn't bad.  I wouldn't buy it, but it was fairly entertaining.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 08, 2010, 03:52:23 PMI'M BACK!...again
Welcome back, but this would've been good in the "I'm away" thread.

SuperFireKirby

I suppose. I'm contemplating being totally original and uploading photos from my trip(s) onto this forum.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 08, 2010, 03:58:25 PMI suppose. I'm contemplating being totally original and uploading photos from my trip(s) onto this forum.
*sigh*
Everyone went traveling this year...
I haven't went on a trip in 3 years.
3 years.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 08, 2010, 03:58:25 PMI suppose. I'm contemplating being totally original and uploading photos from my trip(s) onto this forum.

Well, KF did for his jap trip...

where did you go?

SuperFireKirby

I realize Kefka did that. Or else I would have said how "totally original" of an idea it would be.

Anyways, I went to Washington State, then virginia.

And holy poops, drp had over 1000 post. 9 days ago he only had 600 posts. Someone needs to get out a tad bit more.

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 08, 2010, 04:17:39 PMI realize Kefka did that. Or else I would have said how "totally original" of an idea it would be.

Anyways, I went to Washington State, then virginia.

And holy poops, drp had over 1000 post. 9 days ago he only had 600 posts. Someone needs to get out a tad bit more.

Where am i to go? Everyone i know/like enough to hang out with have already moved away to college... they start early and such (or theyre busy packing). I still have slightly over a month before I even leave.

Oh yeah, you went to the depressing state up north! haha

... and the sad part was, that I was gone for two out of those 9 days. but, i start work soon, so thats good!

KefkaticFanatic

He appears to be a weeaboo, or at least obsessed with Pokemon + the anime.  That would explain everything.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2010, 05:04:00 PMHe appears to be a weeaboo, or at least obsessed with Pokemon + the anime.  That would explain everything.

If youre referring to me, I am NOT obsessed with Pokémon and its other form of media that it comes in... I'm probably closer to an "obsession" with legend of zelda, but there are people like Oni and Slow for Pokémon here for legend of zelda

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 08, 2010, 05:20:26 PMIf youre referring to me, I am NOT obsessed with Pokémon and its other form of media that it comes in... I'm probably closer to an "obsession" with legend of zelda, but there are people like Oni and Slow for Pokémon here for legend of zelda
Why are you bringing us into this? D=

DrP

because it is you two that i talk to most on the subject... i could roz's name, too. But for the most part it is Slow and you!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 08, 2010, 05:20:26 PMIf youre referring to me, I am NOT obsessed with Pokémon and its other form of media that it comes in...
orly

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2010, 05:04:00 PMHe appears to be a weeaboo, or at least obsessed with Pokemon + the anime.  That would explain everything.

Wapanese?

Dunno, I sorta come here to get away from that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.