News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I like it.. its pretty cool!

Dancing guy in a cat suit!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2010, 12:12:39 PMIt's a goddamn furry
Every watched "Where the Wild Things Are"?
Yeah, he's not a furry.

DrP

SlowPokemon

I did watch WTWTA

it was a horrible movie that completely ruined the book.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 08, 2010, 12:15:22 PMI did watch WTWTA

it was a horrible movie that completely ruined the book.
I know. I don't know why some people said it was so good.

DrP

I have no clue... books with no words should not have movies with words!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 08, 2010, 12:14:29 PMEvery watched "Where the Wild Things Are"?
Yeah, he's not a furry.

No, I read the book like all kids did when they were young.  I did not filthy myself watching that monstrosity of capitalism.

me irl
[close]

DrP

What do you have against Capitalism, Commie?

... and i was one of the 4% of kids who didnt read it. i glimpsed at a few pages when I was a bit older, though

KefkaticFanatic

It's disgusting, the film was purely made to swindle little kids and parents that knew of the book.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 08, 2010, 12:54:41 PMIt's disgusting, the film was purely made to swindle little kids and parents that knew of the book.
I was just trying to make an example.

DrP

... oh, the movie... yes some movies are just out there to do that. they should not have to subject the public to that, but they chose to go see the movie (after so much "hype-vertising")

universe-X

Had the best Omegle convo last night (and when I say best, I mean in a bad way :P) The complete BS I gave was genius xD What I said isn't mine to talke credit for, however :P [/suicide] xD

Oni-Link

Changed it back. I mostly changed my icon because I couldn't figure out how to make this one transparent. I figured out though, it was the same way I did it before.

DrP

aww... but moving pics require a background, because it wont look so nice transparent... unless its an animated PNG