The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Take away everything but the Pallet Town sign - that other stuff is just weird and no one reads it. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I've been messing with my signature... not really funny anymore

Ruto

I really want to travel. Only have a week, though.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I have the opposite... more than a week (and no money, too)

I really wanted to go to Canada or China this year (both places basically places I was gonna go, but money, again)

Ruto

Haha, you'd have better luck going to China from the West Coast...I really wanted to go there this year too.

I'm going to lose almost 4 days of the vacation on the plane from here. Tickets were really expensive this year too (about $1400-$2000 from New York to Hong Kong)...I didn't know people wanted to travel to China that badly. Plus I couldn't find anyone to go with, my friend offered me a discount at the hotel she was working in too :X

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I was gonna go to the world expo in Shanghai... and to tell you the truth, tickets from LAX to Hong Kong are about that price too... even though it is the largest airport in California... tickets were cheaper out of G-ville (what OC folk call SFO) and... Chicago?

But the good news is that Air Canada is flying into my local airport (SNA), I can go there. But... ANA now is flying from Haneda to LAX, and cheaper than Narita, so I may go to Japan next summer... that is if Im able to register for Japanese before it gets taken

SlowPokemon

One two three, one two three, one two three...

I just love waltzes. Anyone with me? :P

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

DrP

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 06, 2010, 03:09:55 PMWaltzes rule.

I prefer his Rags, but this is a great song by him

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 06, 2010, 03:10:47 PMThat's an amazing song.

One of my personal favorite waltzes -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxraNmZFR4

Seems cool

My favorite waltzes are by Chopin... his Valses are the best (esp the Grand Valse op 18!)... I personally like op 32 the best, IMO.
I can play about half of his waltzes, the rest I still have to download and work out on piano

Maretocks

Waltzing is incredibly fun too. ^_^

Best sleep in ever. 10 o'clock. ;D (Yes, AM)
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

I can Viennese Waltz... if that counts! Movement like that is amazing!

anyone excited for the latest apple event that may pop up a week from monday or tuesday?? New iPods!!! and iLife '11!!! WOOO!

Maretocks

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 06, 2010, 05:39:42 PMI can Viennese Waltz... if that counts! Movement like that is amazing!
I just looked at a video. Wow. :D

Time to get some serious piano practise in. I'll see you all in however much time my procrastination takes to relapse!
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

procrastinators unite!!! ...maybe tomorrow

Concerto No.20 in D minor