News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 03, 2010, 11:02:27 AMGreen Greens is stuck in my head, actually.

da da daaaaa, da da da da da da da, da da daaa, da da daaa, da da daaa
Kirby music is literally the best.  Ridiculously catchy and so good.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

It is really catchy... but not annoying catchy, it's like the song that's stuck in your head that you like having there.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

arena from kirby's adventure is so bad ass to listen to over and over.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Oni-Link

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 03, 2010, 12:34:40 PMarena from kirby's adventure is so bad ass to listen to over and over.
It IS. Thanks for mentioning it.

EDIT:
God damn now I have THIS stuck in my head D=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXk8y7_qxY

DrP

Oni-Link

That reminds me. Slow, drpamplemousse, remember when I posted that youtube video of the Pokemon Medley? There's a KIRBY Medley too. Two of them, to be exact.

First one:
Part 1
Part 2

Second one:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 2

DrP

You can call me DP, Oni!

And yes! I'm gonna take a look when I'm back at a computer

Harvest

my back hurts like a bitch for no reason..and I mean really bad...better subside..

Oh well, I've got a bottle of something coming to me for tomorrow night, should negate the pain :P 

partyz tomorrow.   :D
-

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on August 03, 2010, 07:30:33 PMmy back hurts like a bitch for no reason..and I mean really bad...better subside..

Oh well, I've got a bottle of something coming to me for tomorrow night, should negate the pain :P 

partyz tomorrow.   :D

!!!

Tomorrow's Wednesday....

Haha, my little sister was making my Link plushie sing a love song she played, then recorded, on her keyboard.  Complete with hand motions for the high and low notes. o_O

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

a party on a wednesday? how strange.

when i was at college orientation, they were really cracking down on us for not partying too much (because we dont want people walking across the 101 at 2 AM, like the last guy did)

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 03, 2010, 12:05:13 PMKirby music is literally the best.  Ridiculously catchy and so good.
Makes for the best humming/whistling. Magma flows is so fun to play as well. They're the sorts of songs that never really want to stop. Gourmet Race too of course. ^_^

Ahh, I feel kinda happy. It's nice. ^_^

So I'm gonna get some white canvas shoes, six to be exact. And I'm gonna put separate designs on each. So far I've thought of:
Tetris
Black/white abstract design
Domo-kun
Pokemon
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 03, 2010, 08:34:44 PMa party on a wednesday? how strange.

when i was at college orientation, they were really cracking down on us for not partying too much (because we dont want people walking across the 101 at 2 AM, like the last guy did)

It is summer, parties are every day.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP