The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on August 02, 2010, 06:26:04 PMHuh. I have two sisters around that age and they both do the same thing (21/18, actually). The 18 year old is the bigger jackass; she can get away with literally anything because my parents won't even ask her to do chores or lecture her.  Plus she's always singing offkey and putting down my ten year old sister when she practices piano and ocarina  >__>

The other one isn't home much but she tends to argue with me a lot. And because they're both girls, they think they can just hit me whenever they feel like it. Still waiting for both of them to move out.

It's the exact same here, except they're boys. My younger brother can do anything, he's never lectured by my parents. If I would've done everything he did, I would've been grounded for years. He's always saying that we can't do anything right and that he'd do so much better. Right. My older brother always does the same thing : he come back home after work, keep swearing because he hates his job, yell at my mom because he doesn't want to eat the food she made, then he yells at me for some reason. I'm pissed of having to live with them. Today my older brother said he might move to Montreal city, which is 3 hours from here by car. I hope he does.

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 02, 2010, 06:32:30 PMHalf brother.
Lives in California.

I envy you. ;_;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

how funny... i has a half sister in oregon whos 26... haha. otherwise IM ALL ALONE!

HugoMeister

I'm just glad I'm the oldest of my siblings.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

dahans

I have to sisters (18/9). Both are great! I can't complain about them.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Maretocks

Such a feeling of evil inside! That's the feeling of being Edward HYDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

Quote from: Maretocks on August 03, 2010, 02:53:37 AMSuch a feeling of evil inside! That's the feeling of being Edward HYDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, who told you? XD

Anyway, I'll be more than happy to trade the two away. Back in the last, last century, you could just marry them off to the highest bidder. But you can easily buy the two anything to shut them up. Older one: Jewelry/Bags. Younger one: cheap vodka. Too bad I can't figure out the older one's horrible taste in those items and I can't legally buy alcohol.

Quote from: universe-X on August 02, 2010, 10:24:36 PMI smell suicide in the distance...
Nah, just resentment. Resentment only.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

I have "Metal" from Kirby Air Ride stuck in my head. It's a remix of Cocoa Cave from Kirby Super Star.
SO CATCHY!

DrP

SlowPokemon

Green Greens is stuck in my head, actually.

da da daaaaa, da da da da da da da, da da daaa, da da daaa, da da daaa
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 03, 2010, 11:02:27 AMGreen Greens is stuck in my head, actually.

da da daaaaa, da da da da da da da, da da daaa, da da daaa, da da daaa
Did you know, Prism Plains (Kirby Squeak Squad) uses the same music from Grass Land 3 (Kirby's Dreamland 3)?
There's also one that sounds exactly like Sky High, but I forget which one.

Harvest

Hans Zimmer is such a masterful genius.

Favourite composer of all time.
-

DrP

YES! He did really great work on "The Holiday"... best movie composer in my book (John Williams has lost his spot in the limelight)