News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Figured out if you hold select on the DSi XL and change the volume the brightness changes.
Might work on a regular DSi too, I dunno.

Brassman388

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 02, 2010, 11:41:22 AMDude, what the heck is that? You're being kind of irritating by not posting what your links, well, link to.

Quote it and it'll tell you the original link. C'mon, use your brain.

SlowPokemon

Sorry for being a jerk, I'm really not that smart, bear with me.
Quote from: Oni-Link on August 02, 2010, 11:58:30 AMFigured out if you hold select on the DSi XL and change the volume the brightness changes.
Might work on a regular DSi too, I dunno.

It does. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 02, 2010, 11:41:22 AMDude, what the heck is that? You're being kind of irritating by not posting what your links, well, link to.
Another suggestion: I don't know about IE (it should be the same), but on Firefox, if you mouse over a link, its location pops up in the bottom left corner of the window.

SlowPokemon

Oh, really? Thanks, I probably should have known that... ;P

But if it links to a YouTube video, wouldn't it just pop up as youtube.com/watch (followed by random numbers and letters)?

Roz~

I fucking hate my brothers. I can't wait to move out of my house next year.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 02, 2010, 02:07:23 PMBut if it links to a YouTube video, wouldn't it just pop up as youtube.com/watch (followed by random numbers and letters)?
Yup

Harvest

keep it going keep it going..

will probably not keep it going :(

::)
-

dahans

Quote from: Roz~ on August 02, 2010, 02:15:37 PMI fucking hate my brothers. I can't wait to move out of my house next year.
Why? how many brothers/sisters do you have?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I know you weren't asking me, but I'm answering. :)

I have a younger brother who is 13, and a younger sister who is 11.

Roz~

Quote from: dahans on August 02, 2010, 03:30:10 PMWhy? how many brothers/sisters do you have?
I have 2 brothers. One is 21, the other is turning 16 next month. They always are yelling at me/my parents for no reason, they are always complaining about everything, etc. They really piss me out; I can't stand them.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

I hate people who complain all the time. I wish I could put those people in a rainforest and hand them a backpack of supplies that they'll need while burning their iPods, laptops, and any other electronic devices/"needed" things.

Blah. I have a sister that's drowning in pride. She won't accept help from me when she needs it most. I tell her something, she gives me crap. She's going to middle school next year... hehehe

Oops, I'm complaining :'(

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on August 02, 2010, 04:59:54 PMI have 2 brothers. One is 21, the other is turning 16 next month. They always are yelling at me/my parents for no reason, they are always complaining about everything, etc. They really piss me out; I can't stand them.

Huh. I have two sisters around that age and they both do the same thing (21/18, actually). The 18 year old is the bigger jackass; she can get away with literally anything because my parents won't even ask her to do chores or lecture her.  Plus she's always singing offkey and putting down my ten year old sister when she practices piano and ocarina  >__>

The other one isn't home much but she tends to argue with me a lot. And because they're both girls, they think they can just hit me whenever they feel like it. Still waiting for both of them to move out.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.