News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Quote from: Maretocks on July 30, 2010, 05:22:02 PMIt's not rape if it's consensual. But yeah...

I am in need of something to draw. Just doing biro sketches seeing as it's the only stuff on the computer desk. Go!
Draw this guy all cartoony.

RAN
RAN
RUUUU

Maretocks

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 30, 2010, 05:34:01 PMWell I'm leaving again tomorrow. Be back in nine days. Going up to Virginia this time. I was planning on putting some photos up of my batttle with the werewolves but I guess I'll have to do that later.
Welcome back! ^_^

^^ No. I'm drawing a monkey on a tricycle, as per my friend's request. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

... still in the same genre of "things that belong at a circus"!

Oni-Link

Quote from: Maretocks on July 30, 2010, 05:48:04 PMWelcome back! ^_^

^^ No. I'm drawing a monkey on a tricycle, as per my friend's request. :D
ಠ_ಠ

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

has anyone ever eaten a burger for breakfast?

Oni-Link

It's kinda hectic when you just wake up and there's like a million posts in your "new replies" thing.

universe-X

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 31, 2010, 09:56:28 AMhas anyone ever eaten a burger for breakfast?
Yes.

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 31, 2010, 09:58:47 AMIt's kinda hectic when you just wake up and there's like a million posts in your "new replies" thing.
Not really...

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 31, 2010, 09:58:47 AMIt's kinda hectic when you just wake up and there's like a million posts in your "new replies" thing.

also especially, when you reply to them... someone instantly replies back... thus making the list remain the same

Oni-Link

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 31, 2010, 12:40:14 PMalso especially, when you reply to them... someone instantly replies back... thus making the list remain the same
GODDAMNIT

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

...no offense, but whenever I go to the "Show unread posts since last visit.", it usually is by either Oni-Link, drpamplemousse, or SlowPokemon...

SlowPokemon

Umm, no offense taken.

I'm just way too active here... and it's usually in one topic, having a conversation with Roz~, Oni, or Dr. Pamplemousse...

Brassman388

SlowPokemon

('-_-)

Err... I'm not sure what to make of that, actually.