News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: MasterPenguin on July 25, 2010, 04:02:22 PMI'm loving watching peoples opinions change in a certain important thread. :D

haven't changed mine :)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: MasterPenguin on July 25, 2010, 04:02:22 PMI'm loving watching peoples opinions change in a certain important thread. :D

Are they turning away from DERP ONLY ARRANGEMENTS DERP?

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 25, 2010, 07:25:09 PMAre they turning away from DERP ONLY ARRANGEMENTS DERP?
This is off-topic, so it shouldn't be about arrangements.
Also, new icon.
Bigger size:

DrP

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 25, 2010, 07:35:27 PMThis is off-topic, so it shouldn't be about arrangements.
Also, new icon.

Also, new icon = creepy looking... suits you well  :P haha

Is that something to do with yugioh?

SlowPokemon

I have been listening to this song over and over!!! It starts out slow but gets amazing around 0:42.

God, why do I love that series so much!

Right, there's the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADpCeDf2kEo&feature=related
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

It's a pretty good song.
I need to buy those games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 26, 2010, 08:58:42 AMIt's a pretty good song.
I need to buy those games.

The music is amazing... reminds me of being out in the French country

SlowPokemon

It's very European-influenced... music, art and animation style, etc.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Yesterday I saw Star Wars in Concert.

A full symphony orchestra, a full choir, and a massive hd screen, lasers etc.  Also, Anthony Daniels (who played C3P0) was there as the narrator, not just his voice..he was on stage.  Also they had movie props and such.

I almost died from epicness.
-

Oni-Link

Quote from: Harvest on July 26, 2010, 01:06:38 PMYesterday I saw Star Wars in Concert.

A full symphony orchestra, a full choir, and a massive hd screen, lasers etc.  Also, Anthony Daniels (who played C3P0) was there as the narrator, not just his voice..he was on stage.  Also they had movie props and such.

I almost died from epicness.
Did you eargasm?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

Shadoninja

just made a rain stick, doesn't sound too bad, but it kind of dies out too quickly. it does make a great shaker/cabasa though.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

I knocked over an open can of ground coffee that some ASSHOLE left in front of the printer paper (by accident), spilling it all over the floor. As I was sweeping it up, I figured I would put some back in the can. She'd better not leave her things lying around next time.  :P

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 26, 2010, 04:36:00 PMjust made a rain stick, doesn't sound too bad, but it kind of dies out too quickly. it does make a great shaker/cabasa though.

Hahaha. Try a longer stick/different beans? You could also try a metallic sheet if you can get one.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.