News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Quote from: Ruto on July 25, 2010, 08:01:31 AMI don't remember a specific game where there was a ghost on a bridge in Pokemon, but the ghost references scared the crap outta me when I first played it. But to my understanding:

Bridge=Silence Bridge Route 14(?)
Ghost=Marowak or the "hand" the kid outside the tower says is not real when you say you don't believe in ghosts; also the weird people that exit the neighboring rooms when you enter the room in the Old Chateau.

I think those blobby things in Pacman are supposed to be ghosts when you eat the pearl (???)
I know that.
Also, in my dream, It was a bridge taken over by Team Rocket... And it had the Ghost of a trainer. What the hell.

Ruto

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 25, 2010, 08:10:09 AMI know that.
Also, in my dream, It was a bridge taken over by Team Rocket... And it had the Ghost of a /trainer/. What the hell.

I forgot about that bridge in Route 24 if that's the case. Team Rocket was in that one. LOL @ Pokemon induced nightmares.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Oni-Link

Quote from: Ruto on July 25, 2010, 08:20:16 AMI forgot about that bridge in Route 24 if that's the case. Team Rocket was in that one. LOL @ Pokemon induced nightmares.
I don't think it was Nugget Bridge... I think it was just a bridge I made up.
Anyway, I play it too much ;-;

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Shadoninja

Ruto

Shadoninja

the names of the ghosts are so varied among the ghosts. so i just said "fuck it, i'll use the names on the picture"

Ruto

For some reason I thought it was a Bonnie and Clyde reference  :D

Ruto

Oops, double post. But I was playing WW again and there was this old thread on gameFAQs about how horses in Hyrule were probably extinct from the flood. But how would horses look like had they survived? Everyone's legs in WW's are too short to are to ride a horse...

Oni-Link

Quote from: Ruto on July 25, 2010, 11:54:12 AMEveryone's legs in WW's are too short to are to ride a horse...
I lol'd.
Anyway, they'd probably be small enough to ride.

DrP

or... maybe they would ride the pigs you could find on Outset

(I have to play Wind Waker again sometime soon)

The Deku Trombonist

There's nothing quite like waking up bright an' early for a good re-formattin'

MasterPenguin

I'm loving watching peoples opinions change in a certain important thread. :D