News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 22, 2010, 03:59:45 PMNo, I feel like there's some kind of weight on me, crushing me steadily, but I can't place the source (or the mood that is associated with it).

Mid-youth crisis?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 22, 2010, 03:59:45 PMNo, I feel like there's some kind of weight on me, crushing me steadily, but I can't place the source (or the mood that is associated with it).

I'm pretty sure it's gravity.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 22, 2010, 04:45:53 PMI'm pretty sure it's gravity.

Hahahaha

Okay then. :)

My problem's solved. I'm gonna go write.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

I can't find a reason to be active on here anymore besides sheets... and we all know I've only made 2 real songs that are ready to go on site...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

oh jesus..

my parents just put a blu ray into a dvd player..

No..
-

Dude

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ruto

Dude

Ruto

If the kids stand up for themselves, they'll just be called intolerant/racist  >:(.  It's the same thing everywhere, I think everyone is just being too nice!!

Damn...I just smacked a giant mosquito that bit me twice. One bite's swelled to the size of a quarter and the other makes me look like I have another finger growing out of my hand. That little shit left a mess of blood on the wall/paper too  >:(

ALPRAS

Just got tired from playing everything. The only thing I can do now is play piano... And Im on vacation...

DrP

I'm just tired... from everything. Hibernation sounds awesome right now!