The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 19, 2010, 07:14:30 AMI was born there, my grandparents live there, so yeah. Vacation.

Btw, my friend Jeremy was once a fairly happy person who brought joy where ever he went. Then he moved to Washington for a year. He came back with his hair dyed black along with most of the typical emo attire. He also came back an atheist. There's only one state I know of that can cause a person to lose there faith in less than a year. The place where it rains for two weeks straight at a time. I lived there for 2 years and visit about every other summer. And look at me. I've become a cynic who hates nearly every aspect of modern society. Not the general happy person. And why?

Washington.  Dum Dum DUM!

Is becoming an atheist supposed to be a bad thing?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

One of my best friends is Atheist, actually.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

:( today was supposed to be a productive day.

Got up early and everything, but then I realized that I was tired and starting doing the regular absolute nothing.

Still 5 hours before work though...must...get...something...done..
-

DrP

Well, im from SUNNY southern california where it rains for 2 weeks out of the whole year... and im still that sarcastic cynic, but i can be cheerful, for most of the time actually. im just the cynic behind closed doors, not to mention religion is helping me out too (im not gonna say WHAT relgion, so people won't scream at me on why I believe in it)...  and I just like the weather up there, and the places I could work at are endless!

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

GreekGeek

ALPRAS

Bioshock 2 have one of the best ends I ever seen. So 10/10!!! (Well, at least this end, the one I saved all the little sisters. The other Ive never seen...)

Oni-Link

Got a Midnight Blue DSi XL.
It's pretty awesome.

SlowPokemon

With Explorers of Sky! :D

Sorry, just read your other posts. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 20, 2010, 05:31:02 PMGot a Midnight Blue DSi XL.
It's pretty awesome.
I got the burgundy it's pretty nice.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

Jesus, christ.  I thought I'd give that virtual drug thing another go....I tried the "Trip" dose.  and fuck, it worked.  I tripped balls.  I couldn't believe it and still can't...unbelievable...fucking unbelievable..
-

Maretocks

It's a healthy alternative! ^_^

So I'm curious. What happened to Dekudude's thread?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Oni-Link

Quote from: Harvest on July 20, 2010, 08:49:15 PMJesus, christ.  I thought I'd give that virtual drug thing another go....I tried the "Trip" dose.  and fuck, it worked.  I tripped balls.  I couldn't believe it and still can't...unbelievable...fucking unbelievable..
May I have the URL?

MasterPenguin

Quote from: Oni-Link on July 21, 2010, 05:00:24 AMMay I have the URL?

here, doesn't work on most kids because they don't have patience.