News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

If they ever have an orchestra camp, I'd be the first to sign up. But alas...

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 18, 2010, 01:46:26 PMI don't wanna think about it.

But I got cheated out of a month of summer by the looks of it. :(

Oh, well. No big deal. We get the whole week off in Thankgiving and we get a long Easter/Christmas vacation too. So I guess that's a win.

What would you guys rather have - go earlier with longer in-school vacations? Or go later with a longer summer vacation? :P

I have a month of Christmas vacations, 3 months of summer vacations, autumn break and spring break, plus every day off I have now and then. And I should be able to only have 4 days of school a week. So I guess I can't complain either. :P

Quote from: universe-X on July 18, 2010, 03:14:07 PMIf they ever have an orchestra camp, I'd be the first to sign up. But alas...

That would be soooooo epic, I'd sign up too. But since we don't even have Band Camp here... kinda sucks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on July 18, 2010, 03:59:47 PMI have a month of Christmas vacations, 3 months of summer vacations, autumn break and spring break, plus every day off I have now and then. And I should be able to only have 4 days of school a week. So I guess I can't complain either. :P

That would be soooooo epic, I'd sign up too. But since we don't even have Band Camp here... kinda sucks.

Im hoping I get 4 days a week, too!

Roz~

I hope I will, I really loved only having 4 days a week last semester. I should be able to since I took classes that I'm supposed to have this autumn... I'll either have 4 days a week or no classes on Friday morning. Both are awesome imho.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I wouldnt mind classes friday morning... i'll probably be working at one of the best retail shops in the world, so i wouldnt want to give up a job

Harvest

Talk of school while summer isn't even half done for me?

*pukes everywhere.

summer is going by fast though, I mean, fantastically fast..impossibly fast..oh well.
-

ETFROXX

I have to go to band camp, we don't get to decide. xD But I enjoy it mostly, we LARP a lot.

DrP

Im hit halfway on monday, and hitting halfway for the commencement of classes on tuesday.
My summer has been kinda sucky... so i want it to end... well up to the point where I get a job, and go from there!

SuperFireKirby

I'm leaving for the state of darkness and despair today(aka Washington State). should be back next thursday.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

The state of darkness and despair is beautiful... have you ever gone hiking on Mt Rainer??? Gorgeous.

Going for college orientation, or just vacation?

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 18, 2010, 09:57:58 PMI'm leaving for the state of darkness and despair today(aka Washington State). should be back next thursday.

Sounds like a Twilight reference.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on July 18, 2010, 10:36:32 PMSounds like a Twilight reference.

Only downside to Washington... Effing twilight.

SlowPokemon

Twilight, while I typically don't like to criticize things (everyone rolls their eyes), really, really sucks. There were frickin' typos in it. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 18, 2010, 10:10:18 PMThe state of darkness and despair is beautiful... have you ever gone hiking on Mt Rainer??? Gorgeous.

Going for college orientation, or just vacation?
I was born there, my grandparents live there, so yeah. Vacation.

Btw, my friend Jeremy was once a fairly happy person who brought joy where ever he went. Then he moved to Washington for a year. He came back with his hair dyed black along with most of the typical emo attire. He also came back an atheist. There's only one state I know of that can cause a person to lose there faith in less than a year. The place where it rains for two weeks straight at a time. I lived there for 2 years and visit about every other summer. And look at me. I've become a cynic who hates nearly every aspect of modern society. Not the general happy person. And why?

Washington.  Dum Dum DUM!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I didn't know you hated most aspects of modern life. Of course, I've only been here since May. xP
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.