The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Taser9090

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Actually, I liked my Iroh avatar better. I think I'll change it back.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Rented The Book of Eli.

Was very good.  Amazing video quality with awesome sound design for surround sound.  Cool storyline as well, ending was only ok though.
-

Taser9090

There was a hostage situation a few streets away. Where most of my classmates live. Everything exciting happens there >:(

Details here

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Dude

[url=http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=392148&src=1]Details here[/url]Details here

That's how you do it.

Taser9090

I'm sorry. I was to busy looking more about it, and asking some friends about the whole thing :p

I better edit it, thank you!

Ruto

There's going to be a hell of a game today  ;D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

god damn work.

I don't even have a ride. sigh, guess I'll have to walk for an hour in this brutal heat to go to some terrible 4 hour waste of time shift taking place at the exact time the world cup game is on!!

shit!!!
-

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on July 07, 2010, 10:45:07 AMgod damn work.

I don't even have a ride. sigh, guess I'll have to walk for an hour in this brutal heat to go to some terrible 4 hour waste of time shift taking place at the exact time the world cup game is on!!

shit!!!

Holy crap I feel bad for ya. But I went out in this crappy 100F and humid weather and then the Germans lost T__T. So disappointed...

Well, I hope the Netherlands can give the Spaniards a beating next.

Harvest

Fucking Spain.  Germany only lost because I missed it >:(

aaarrrggghhh.  I guess its go Netherlands now.
-

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on July 07, 2010, 04:19:58 PMFucking Spain.  Germany only lost because I missed it >:(

Hmm...if you can guarantee the Germans will win every time by showing up, I'll drive you to see every game in a Mercedes lol.

Shadoninja

why is finale allegro still in its 2007 edition o.O
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman