The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Finally perfect weather...under 20 C with no bullshit humidity to ruin it.

Will go to the library on a hot day because they have air conditioning..well so do we..but it is never turned out because it is "expensive" despite it being entirely worth it.
-

Dude

So I got this text a minute ago,
Quote from: some chickHi my nell bell i love you
Then I was like,
Quote from: meI believe you have the wrong number.
Then she said,
Quote from: some chickSorry

...That wasn't a very exciting story. Oh well.

SuperFireKirby

Harvest has inspired me to start going to the library. Unfortunately, it's raining pretty hard so I can't ride my bike down there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Texas weather is so bipolar. It's cloudy on my way to karate. It's a 1.25 hour class. In that time, it almost looks like a hurricane outside. In the last, like, 30 minutes, it calms down. Next thing you know, it's a great sunset...

If it starts snowing, I'll go crazy.

ETFROXX

Harvest

Was at the library for about 6 hours today.  Read about Greece, Rome, Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Medieval Japan.  Then I took out books on the Franco Prussian War and a biography of Bismarck.  Lots of info crammed into my head now..
-

SuperFireKirby

A RIVER HAS FORMED IN MY BACKYARD. I'm not talking about some run-of-the-mill sissy stream. I'M TALKING ABOUT A FULL BLOWN RIVER. THERES'S EVEN A TINY WATERFALL.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 30, 2010, 01:35:41 PMA RIVER HAS FORMED IN MY BACKYARD. I'm not talking about some run-of-the-mill sissy stream. I'M TALKING ABOUT A FULL BLOWN RIVER. THERES'S EVEN A TINY WATERFALL.
OH EM GEE, THAT'S HOW IT MIGHT BE HERE IF THE RAIN DOESN'T LET UP!

Also, turns out Hurricane Alex is going for right under where I live. ;~;

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 30, 2010, 01:35:41 PMA RIVER HAS FORMED IN MY BACKYARD. I'm not talking about some run-of-the-mill sissy stream. I'M TALKING ABOUT A FULL BLOWN RIVER. THERES'S EVEN A TINY WATERFALL.

Quote from: universe-X on June 30, 2010, 01:07:39 PMTexas weather is so bipolar. It's cloudy on my way to karate. It's a 1.25 hour class. In that time, it almost looks like a hurricane outside. In the last, like, 30 minutes, it calms down. Next thing you know, it's a great sunset...

If it starts snowing, I'll go crazy.

So I have never heard or seen anything like this before so I'm going to need visual proof because my imagination is completely failing right now. WHAT.

Quote from: Harvest on June 30, 2010, 01:35:18 PMWas at the library for about 6 hours today.  Read about Greece, Rome, Egypt, Mesopotamia, and Medieval Japan.  Then I took out books on the Franco Prussian War and a biography of Bismarck.  Lots of info crammed into my head now..

Oh great! If you can sneak into a university library, you can find lots of unrated books about history too..:D

How were the Greeks? Did you read about a guy named Alcibiades? Quite a character. Or found out a play called "Lysistrata?" LOL. I'm turning this into a quiz now so I'll stop.

The weather actually got better last night. Too bad I spent last night mopping while my sis went out for a drive. And today I ended up carrying home my weight in groceries while she went to the beach. Something's not right here.

Aaaand now my facebook name is Rudiger thanks to some bored people hanging out on facebook in the middle of such a nice day >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Offkey

Quote from: Ruto on June 30, 2010, 02:55:18 PMThe weather actually got better last night. Too bad I spent last night mopping while my sis went out for a drive. And today I ended up carrying home my weight in groceries while she went to the beach. Something's not right here.

Hmm that sounds pretty familiar to me... well I suppose it's one of the downsides to being the oldest child ^^
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

universe-X

Ruto-

Something kinda like this, but there's more houses, my house is 5000 sq ft, there's no bridge, there's houses on the other side, and the river dries up after about 2 days of sun.

[Picture taken from Google]

SuperFireKirby

Is your place dark and dreary like the picture?

KefkaticFanatic

My Japanese host family is awesome.  The mom is a culinary class teacher at a school, the dad is an engineer and likes star trek, Sci fi, computer stuff, etc, there are two twin 7 year old girls who are ridiculously cute and fun and a cool 17 year old guy that loves soccer and his ds and stuff.  And the girls also have DSi's.  I played mario party with the girl and Mario kart with the guy. Woo.

me irl
[close]

Offkey

Neato, sounds like you hit the jackpot ^^
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Harvest

Got up way too late today...its already 2:30 and I've done nothing..

damn weed induced sleep comas.
-