News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Yes! I'm at 232 stars in SMG 2! A bit further to the final level!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GreekGeek

Yaay, Holland to the quarter finals, I'm so happy.

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on June 28, 2010, 12:25:52 PMSo tomorrow I'm going to the library for the entire day to try and be that intellectual I've always wanted to be.

Suggestions on what I should research?  Probably going to check out the Sumerians and then go back to my usual political stuff.

Sparta!! (Greek history)

Helot riots, gymnopaedia, military systems, social roles and relationships of men and women, marriages, etc.  Can't go through all of it in one day...it's quite interesting. You should probably look at the relationships between citizens of the same gender too. Basically makes you look again at the ancient world, that is, if you haven't heard this before.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

Yeah I really don't know yet.  I've got three days off in a row here, idk if I'll be at the library every day..

Just really want to gain more knowledge to prepare for 12th grade where I really need to blow everyone away with my marks.  Hoping for like a 90%+ average and also the top mark in World Issues, one of the toughest courses in the school..and I'm competing against a few females who always get massive bias.
-

Dude

wow.

There were 10 new pages in this topic since I left. :3

universe-X

Yep :P I was hoping we could get to 600 before you came back, but dang :P

Dude

universe-X

xD Yep, and if you saw what I saw, it'd make a knot in your stomach. >_> No really, what he said was just that stupid, really.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

His account appears to have been deleted.

dahans

But I think I will stay as a guest. Or he will create a new account.

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on June 28, 2010, 10:27:49 PMBut I think I will stay as a guest. Or he will create a new account.

I don't think he'd be able to stay away  :D

And you've basically said the things he might be planning to do, or maybe he just wanted a new user name. There hasn't been anything I'd call real drama so it's probably nothing. But sheesh! Another new account after all those posts?

dahans

Haha, you're right. He promised to record some arrangments! (Don't forget Raymondbl/thelegend/newusername!) :D

SuperFireKirby

So Legend's gone? Meh, I could really care less. I've pretty much gone into ignore mode with that kid.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Taser9090

He left? Well at least he finished one of my requests and possibly arranging the other one.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover