The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Tranzlater

Quote from: dahans on June 27, 2010, 10:42:18 AMGrrr.... Goodbye Germany!

Good win... our defence was awful..

But the ref was a complete tit
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Bah, I'm tired of Fifa, can't we just have a new world cup with new officials and new technology and new commissioners?  Please?

Offkey

Lol, with all those big names out, Netherlands may actually have a shot, although I don't really give a shit about soccer :P
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

dahans

Wow this morning is amazing!

First of all: HEADACHE!!!!
Then I turn on the PC and I see that somebody else has already done Ecruteak City! I have spent a week on this ****** arrangment!!!!!!!
And I am not happy with the result of the musical showdown either :(.

Maretocks

Kirby's Epic Yarn looks amaaaaaaazing. <3 Can't wait to get it!!! ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

Quote from: dahans on June 27, 2010, 10:10:08 PMWow this morning is amazing!

First of all: HEADACHE!!!!
Then I turn on the PC and I see that somebody else has already done Ecruteak City! I have spent a week on this ****** arrangment!!!!!!!
And I am not happy with the result of the musical showdown either :(.

awww...

Is there even a system of request-fulfilling- what I am submitting...if not, maybe a vote or peer review could settle it and your hard work would at least come to something.  ???

Besides when is the next update?  :/

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

GreekGeek

Quote from: Offkey on June 27, 2010, 02:35:56 PMLol, with all those big names out, Netherlands may actually have a shot, although I don't really give a shit about soccer :P

Thank you so much =D

SuperFireKirby

I got a new Vizio 47" hi def tv. 1080p it says. Yet I can't figure out how to get it above 480i which it says in the corner of the screen whenever I turn on the tv.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

@Ruto: I DO WANT TO KNOW TOO, WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE?

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 28, 2010, 05:47:27 AMI got a new Vizio 47" hi def tv. 1080p it says. Yet I can't figure out how to get it above 480i which it says in the corner of the screen whenever I turn on the tv.

That 480i is the quality of the signal.  I'm assuming that is coming from a standard def tv signal..if you want HD you're going to have to order it.

Of course if you're playing on a game console just go into display settings and change it to 1080p..
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

So tomorrow I'm going to the library for the entire day to try and be that intellectual I've always wanted to be.

Suggestions on what I should research?  Probably going to check out the Sumerians and then go back to my usual political stuff.
-

SuperFireKirby

What subjects do you fancy O wise and powerful scholar?

Harvest

-