News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 25, 2010, 08:17:51 AMIf you can find a GBA-Gamecube connector that actually works.
Because mine is trash. Me and my brother accidentally got one of the crappy non-Nintendo brands when we were young.
We went to the on-campus NOA store and bought some before they were released to retail stores :3

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on June 25, 2010, 08:43:36 AMNot a good night..

remember almost nothing...woke up to puke everywhere...had to clean up messes all over the place..broke my friends toilet seat right off..video of my crying and speaking german.  Also, I spent hours talking about Hitler. fuuu

LMAO. Like one of those things where it's too funny to be made up...XD *high fives* The only other thing I've seen close to this was a drunken poker game.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 25, 2010, 08:17:51 AMIf you can find a GBA-Gamecube connector that actually works.
Because mine is trash. Me and my brother accidentally got one of the crappy non-Nintendo brands when we were young.

I bought like 2 or 3 of those for $5-$10 each time and I just ended up losing them after using them 2-3 times. =__=. Strangely though, I have my eReader I won in a kidsWB sweepstakes that I never used. <Yah I'm old.> Then the wireless adapter came out and I never bothered with the **** again. Thanks to that I had about 280 Pokemon caught in my Leafgreen. I never played my FireRed much.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Haha, I remember getting the eReader. I went out and bought it, then scanned all my Pokemon cards through. My younger self believed anything was possible.
Sometimes I wish I could be eight again, playing Pokemon Ruby, or Silver, or LeafGreen... Loving every minute of it... and seeing the world with endless possibilities... looking for Pokemon with my elementary best friend in the woods at our school during recess... Sigh...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 25, 2010, 07:10:21 PMHaha, I remember getting the eReader. I went out and bought it, then scanned all my Pokemon cards through. My younger self believed anything was possible.
Sometimes I wish I could be eight again, playing Pokemon Ruby, or Silver, or LeafGreen... Loving every minute of it... and seeing the world with endless possibilities... looking for Pokemon with my elementary best friend in the woods at our school during recess... Sigh...
Sounds so nostalgic. I wished I had same experiences :p

Quote from: Ruto on June 25, 2010, 06:46:48 PMStrangely though, I have my eReader I won in a kidsWB sweepstakes that I never used. <Yah I'm old.>
You're so lucky. I really want an e-Reader! It looks really fun to use.
I'm pretty sure my younger self would've wanted it (if I knew it existed). I loved swiping hard-plastic cards on toy cash registers. I always wondered how cards worked...

Hopefully I don't miss out on the Paypal money. I freakin' want those Animal Crossing and GameCube crap!

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

Oh, you nerds :P

*sigh* Let's see if I can get this song done by my friend's birthday.

Harvest

I have felt horribly sick all day...have been constantly hungry and thirsty..ugh why did My friends let me drink the entire 26er 750ml of pure evil...The smell of cleaner or anything alcohol based makes me sick..I have gagged at the thought
-

Taser9090

I was talking about a wierd yellow sky the other day. Turns out some one made a facebook page about it. There's a lot of pictures :D
Facebook Page

Quote from: universe-X on June 25, 2010, 07:37:51 PMOh, you nerds :P
Be quiet, I'm trying to experience some psuedonostalgia right now. :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

dahans

Indeed. It looks amazing, but why is the sky yellow? ^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Taser9090

Quote from: dahans on June 26, 2010, 02:26:47 AMIndeed. It looks amazing, but why is the sky yellow? ^^
No one knows...

But I really was surprised to see a bright yellow sky. It was amazing.

SlowPokemon

Well, if you think about it, we should be amazed that the sky is always blue. You'd think it would get tired of that once in awhile. I'm surprised it hasn't livened things up before no. Always blue or gray. Or black at night. I suppose it can get pink at sundown... but come on, where's the yellow, green... purple...?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Tranzlater

Why is harvest always going on about his addicitons and the type?
I smell bull.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Harvest

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 26, 2010, 07:41:05 AMWhy is harvest always going on about his addicitons and the type?
I smell bull.

fail

-

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 26, 2010, 07:01:11 AMWell, if you think about it, we should be amazed that the sky is always blue. You'd think it would get tired of that once in awhile. I'm surprised it hasn't livened things up before no. Always blue or gray. Or black at night. I suppose it can get pink at sundown... but come on, where's the yellow, green... purple...?

I've seen green and purple after a really heavy rainstorm, but it's technically not the sky. Didn't have a camera with me though. Have you checked with a local observatory or something about this? :P

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 26, 2010, 07:41:05 AMWhy is harvest always going on about his addicitons and the type?
I smell bull.

It's what we all want to hear  :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 26, 2010, 07:01:11 AMWell, if you think about it, we should be amazed that the sky is always blue. You'd think it would get tired of that once in awhile. I'm surprised it hasn't livened things up before no. Always blue or gray. Or black at night. I suppose it can get pink at sundown... but come on, where's the yellow, green... purple...?
Up in the North/South Poles: Aurora Borealis.