The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

I'm gonna get free Paypal money :D

I'm gonna spend it on Animal Crossing e-Cards, and e-Reader, a portable attachment GCN screen, and a GBA.

And don't you dare tell me what to spend with my money >:(

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 24, 2010, 02:04:34 PMThat baby was freaky.  Like when it's on the swing and twists its head around.

Yeah... and I can't like those monkey-cymbal things after watching Phantom of the Opera.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 24, 2010, 02:04:34 PMThat baby was freaky.  Like when it's on the swing and twists its head around.
...I don't know what to expect anymore.

Quote from: universe-X on June 24, 2010, 09:41:36 AMhaha, nice to see you back :P
Good to be back! I'm sure everyone missed me.

Holidays. ♫
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Offkey

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 24, 2010, 03:35:33 PMI'm gonna get free Paypal money :D

I'm gonna spend it on Animal Crossing e-Cards, and e-Reader, a portable attachment GCN screen, and a GBA.

And don't you dare tell me what to spend with my money >:(

... a GBA? Are you sure the second digit from the right flipped over on your calendar? :P
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Maretocks

DS's can play GBA games, but can they play GB and GBC games?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Nope. I wish they could though... the only reason I still have my GBA SP.

Taser9090

I'm getting a GBA, because if you connect it to the GameCube, I get to go to this special place in Animal Crossing. :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

If you can find a GBA-Gamecube connector that actually works.
Because mine is trash. Me and my brother accidentally got one of the crappy non-Nintendo brands when we were young.

Harvest

Not a good night..

remember almost nothing...woke up to puke everywhere...had to clean up messes all over the place..broke my friends toilet seat right off..video of my crying and speaking german.  Also, I spent hours talking about Hitler. fuuu
-

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 25, 2010, 08:17:51 AMIf you can find a GBA-Gamecube connector that actually works.
Because mine is trash. Me and my brother accidentally got one of the crappy non-Nintendo brands when we were young.
I got a bad GBA to GBA cable, and it broke within a month :\ I still don't know what a real one looks like.

But I have a universal cable. On one side it has a GBA Link, and on the other side is another GBA Link and a GBA Controller Link.
It has been good to us for years :p

TheLegend

Quote from: Harvest on June 25, 2010, 08:43:36 AMNot a good night..

remember almost nothing...woke up to puke everywhere...had to clean up messes all over the place..broke my friends toilet seat right off..video of my crying and speaking german.  Also, I spent hours talking about Hitler. fuuu

were you drinking?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 25, 2010, 08:50:48 AMI got a bad GBA to GBA cable, and it broke within a month :\ I still don't know what a real one looks like.

But I have a universal cable. On one side it has a GBA Link, and on the other side is another GBA Link and a GBA Controller Link.
It has been good to us for years :p

Haha, me and my brothers' GBA link cable still works - and we still use it! That's how I legally (no cheating) got 150 in my FireRed Pokedex. Strange, because I like LeafGreen better and have never accomplished more than one-forty-something.

Harvest

-

Offkey

The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).