News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

Quote from: TheLegend on June 23, 2010, 06:34:48 PMwhere do you live
EDIT: TASER I FINISHED MY FIRST ARRANGEMENT FOR YOU
I live in Illinois.

And thank you  :P

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

universe-X

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 23, 2010, 06:34:12 PMRight now, outside, everything is pure yellow. That never happens.
Either it's the sky acting up or your windows are tinted. I've been lucky enough to see my area orange twice.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

WHOOOOO  US advances!  FREAKIN' AWESOME.

Ruto

My little sister was pulling out my hair while I was asleep =__=

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on June 23, 2010, 05:39:22 PMAlso, unrelated, has anyone seen Maretocks lately? :P
It's been like...5 days since I posted in this thread! 3 since I posted at all. Woah, I must be wasting less time. :D

So our Prime Minister was voted out of office by his own party. |\|00|3 :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

The Deku Trombonist

Not that his replacement is that much better really.

Jamaha

Offkey

Mm, just finished setting up everything from Winamp, and damn, a whole new world opened up to me. I can't believe I managed to put up with WMP for like the past 10 years...
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 23, 2010, 07:19:10 PMWHOOOOO  US advances!  FREAKIN' AWESOME.
Possible sign of a biblical apocalypse? I'd like to keep the possibility open.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: Maretocks on June 24, 2010, 02:21:35 AMIt's been like...5 days since I posted in this thread! 3 since I posted at all. Woah, I must be wasting less time. :D

So our Prime Minister was voted out of office by his own party. |\|00|3 :P
haha, nice to see you back :P

SlowPokemon

So... watched Toy Story 3 and was scared by a monkey and baby doll. Go figure.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 24, 2010, 10:54:45 AMSo... watched Toy Story 3 and was scared by a monkey and baby doll. Go figure.

That baby was freaky.  Like when it's on the swing and twists its head around.

me irl
[close]