The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: universe-X on June 22, 2010, 01:05:33 PMWow... I'd like to hear about something good that happened in your life, please. :3

XD! That's a first time I've heard anyone say that.

This happened a while ago, but I went to the park with a friend who is my age and (the same) height.  An old woman came up to her and asked her "what is your daughter wearing?", referring to me.

Glad to know I look like a kid.  :D This is the best thing that's happened to me in the past 2 months.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 22, 2010, 09:49:42 PMAnd you people think I'm an asshole.

(Notice Señor Butthurt in the comments)

Haha, faggot => e-communicating.
How did they get there?

BTW: I didn't drink excessively much, but enough Apfelkorn (16 percent) to fall asleep on the couch.

Offkey

Lol Kefka, interesting to see what kind of idiots there are in this world. I never really quite understood whats so fun about ruining things for others then laughing at it... well judging by the replies he gives you he seems kinda erm, weird.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

The Deku Trombonist

Is anyone quite proficient with C++ here? I'd like to know how to catch(and then act upon) an exception which is thrown as opposed to just general exception handling for a function. I'm using Visual C++ '08 if it makes any difference and it's a Windows Form Application.

Jamaha

Still haven't done the C++ class.

Nor C.

Or Java.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 22, 2010, 09:49:42 PMAnd you people think I'm an asshole.

Lol, arguing in the comments section. I frown upon people who commit such acts. Unless they're actually being reasonable, which you were.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Offkey

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 23, 2010, 06:35:58 AMIs anyone quite proficient with C++ here? I'd like to know how to catch(and then act upon) an exception which is thrown as opposed to just general exception handling for a function. I'm using Visual C++ '08 if it makes any difference and it's a Windows Form Application.

Uhm a bit, well not really C++ but I'm sort of experienced with C#/Java, done a bit in C as well. You mean you just want to use a try-catch block? Put the code that may throw the error within a try { (...) } block, follow it with catch (Exception e) { (...) } where you put the handling for the error within the catch block. I'm not 100% sure if I used the right syntax for the "Exception e" part though.
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 23, 2010, 06:43:47 AMStill haven't done the C++ class.

Nor C.

Or Java.

You're in a goddamn engineering university.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Ooh, ooh, ooh! :D Mind if I could... "talk" to this guy? ;)

You know what I'm capable of.

Oh also, should I:
-Spend an actual day of summer (go somewhere, etc)

or

-Go learn stuff for nunchuks that I promised my friends and teacher that I would go to.

TheLegend

Quote from: universe-X on June 23, 2010, 08:35:18 AM-Go learn stuff for nunchuks that I promised my friends and teacher that I would go to.

Tranzlater

Double post alert.

And vertigo games just released their new game.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Harvest

Finally, the worst school year ever is over.

Hopefully next year is better..

but wow..fuck you school..
-

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 23, 2010, 08:28:12 AMYou're in a goddamn engineering university.

Hey, I was a newby freshman in the first semester when Java was offered and didn't realize I could take it. And they don't have Java in the second semester, only Python, which isn't really worth learning. Couldn't take C due to not having done Java and obviously couldn't take C++ yet.

So yeah, let's see about that programming in a year.