News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on June 21, 2010, 05:00:23 PMAge limit has nothing to do with this imho. I know a lot of people who are supposedly adults, but don't know how to drink.
o.o Don't know how to drink? k then. I do think the age limit is there for a reason. But then again, no drinking and driving.... shouldn't there be
no texting and driving? Random, but still.

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 21, 2010, 06:13:47 PMMy butt hurts.
Thanks. We needed to know that. :P What happened?

MaestroUGC

Quote from: universe-X on June 21, 2010, 06:25:10 PMo.o Don't know how to drink? k then. I do think the age limit is there for a reason. But then again, no drinking and driving.... shouldn't there be
no texting and driving? Random, but still.

There shouldn't be, but there is.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I wasp bit or stung my hand today...

Revenge came several hours later in the form of a broom!  Fuck you wasps!  Your nest is fucked!  You build it again and I burn it motherfuckers!  I try to go swimming in my own pool and you motherfuckers attack me!  Peaceful coexistence has ended!!
-

universe-X

The strangest thing happened today. It rained.

EDIT: Might as well put SOMETHING relevant to my name.

Jamaha

Quote from: universe-X on June 21, 2010, 06:25:10 PMo.o Don't know how to drink? k then.

Obviously referring to drinking too much.

As in when the freshmen of Guild of Electrical Engineering went for a cruise to Sweden. Couldn't sleep the first night because someone was puking in the bathroom all night. When we got to the Royal Institute of Technology and had a party there, a guy was cramping on the floor and puking. Drinking is so much fun, especially since we Finns tend to go all the way.

As a popular saying goes here: The difference between an engineering student and a graduated engineer is that the graduated engineer knows that you don't have to drink all the free alcohol.

Offkey

Meh I rarely drink either, and if I do, I never go all the way anymore... :P
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 21, 2010, 06:34:02 PMYou and your orgies.

More like me and my snorkeling in hawaii enough to pull some muscles. 

Offkey

Ugh if only the vacation had already started... stupid exams... ;(
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Harvest

ahh..fucking wasp bite has triggered an allergic reaction..not severe but fuck..during exams.

I've never had an allergic reaction to anything before...now a bitch wasp does this to me..
-

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on June 22, 2010, 09:44:50 AMahh..fucking wasp bite has triggered an allergic reaction..not severe but fuck..during exams.

I've never had an allergic reaction to anything before...now a bitch wasp does this to me..

The same thing happened to me once except I was allergic to something somebody put in the dorm's washing machine. Went to the emergency room, overdosed on allergy medicine (stupid doctor), then sent me back with some medicine that didn't work, left a fake phone number on the prescription slip, and that was followed by the second trip to the ER in 2 days. Finals started the next day.

---
Came back from my sister's graduation, and it was fail...the principal almost forgot to call up a class and the whole performance involved offkey singing and bad recorders. =__=

(Grammar edit :D)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Wow... I'd like to hear about something good that happened in your life, please. :3

SlowPokemon

:O Nice new pic u-x.
Mine sucks to most people I'm guessing. But I like it lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.