News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Taser9090

I drank a few sips of beer when I was really young, because I kept asking my dad. And when I had the chance, I spit it out because it tasted so horrible. I can still taste it >:(

I heard that it will taste better as you grow, but I don't want to have bad breathe like my dad :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

dahans

It depends on the beer you drink IMO. I am not really a fan of beer, but after a tennis match it's amazing!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on June 21, 2010, 01:51:46 PMIt depends on the beer you drink IMO. I am not really a fan of beer, but after a tennis match it's amazing!
*gasp* dahans! xD

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 21, 2010, 01:50:35 PMI drank a few sips of beer when I was really young, because I kept asking my dad. And when I had the chance, I spit it out because it tasted so horrible. I can still taste it >:(

I heard that it will taste better as you grow, but I don't want to have bad breathe like my dad :\
Well, when I was, like, 6 or 7, it smelled and tasted pretty bad, as did sushi. Now, I'm used to both. But no, no one in my family drinks, other than on occassions.

Harvest

What the hell is going on in this thread.

-

SuperFireKirby

People are talking about their relationships with alcohol.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Ruto

Alcohol is full of lol.

The other day my underage sister had a barbecue in a park and invited all her drunken friends over to our apartment for pina coladas. Without telling my dad. So I was asleep at the time and one of her friends stumble into my room and nearly knocked over my keyboard. I was like "WTF" and the guy gets outta there and then I hear him puke all over the hallway and bathroom.

Apparently the guy was the nephew of my former math teacher, who is his legal guardian. So not only is she a lousy math teacher, but also a lousy guardian. I'm not going to drink and embarrass myself like that...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Offkey

Yuck, underaged + alcohol = fail, every single time. Goes to show there is a reason for those age limits :P
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Harvest

Well I rarely drink anyway and haven't smoked in like 3 weeks for the sake of exams.  I'm cleeaaaan.

fun as fuck though.  hilarious finding out ridiculous things you did that you can't remember at all.  Or being one second on the floor of a  bathroom and the next being carried into a bed...
-

Ruto

Quote from: Offkey on June 21, 2010, 04:11:18 PMYuck, underaged + alcohol = fail, every single time. Goes to show there is a reason for those age limits :P

I completely agree. A while ago the president of Columbia wanted to lower the drinking age to 18. I can't imagine students stumbling around campus drunk and the cops not being able to arrest them or force them to take a breathalyzer in that state. I think the president was trying to spare his Ivy League students from criminal records for personal/financial reasons...ugh.

According to my other sister (who is in a sorority >__> she says she got bored of drinking. HOW.)

Quote from: Harvest on June 21, 2010, 04:20:24 PMWell I rarely drink anyway and haven't smoked in like 3 weeks for the sake of exams.  I'm cleeaaaan.

fun as fuck though.  hilarious finding out ridiculous things you did that you can't remember at all.  Or being one second on the floor of a  bathroom and the next being carried into a bed...

WOW. Seriously?  :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: Offkey on June 21, 2010, 04:11:18 PMYuck, underaged + alcohol = fail, every single time. Goes to show there is a reason for those age limits :P

Age limit has nothing to do with this imho. I know a lot of people who are supposedly adults, but don't know how to drink.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Taser9090

Playing Animal Crossing for the GameCube. Brings back memories.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Oni-Link