News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Except he doesn't mention drugs in his story.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on June 20, 2010, 08:13:42 PMExcept he doesn't mention drugs in his story.
Neither does Harvest technically ;)

Oni-Link

Ugh. Want to go on vacation. Haven't in 2 or 3 years.

SuperFireKirby

I'm goin up to Seattle in July. Right now I'd really like to ditch all this friggin sunshine for a nice cloudy day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I just got back from two weeks in Hawaii!  And I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life.

TheLegend

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 21, 2010, 08:46:52 AMI just got back from two weeks in Hawaii!  And I've never had a drop of alcohol in my life.
ssame here.  How was hawaii?

SuperFireKirby

That's because you're,like, 10 years old.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 21, 2010, 10:32:45 AMThat's because you're, like, 10 years old.
I like how the age decreases every time.

And I've had a few sips here and there...

TheLegend

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 21, 2010, 10:32:45 AMThat's because you're,like, 10 years old.
they put alcohol in some luxury chocolates, which my parents buy all the time.  I never eat them, because I hate ice cream and hate chocolate.  the first time I ate chocolate, I literally puked.  too strong.  However, I do like cocoa.

Brassman388

TheLegend

SuperFireKirby

I'm just saying, that's around your real age isn't it?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

TheLegend

:'( x ∞

want some more?

No.
~JaMaHa

SuperFireKirby

Ahhh... nothing like a good TF2 bit to get a smile on your face.