The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Happy Father's Day to anyone on here that managed to get a girl knocked up!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 20, 2010, 02:46:31 AMWell, Steve, you got to think; You've put no effort into it what so ever, so most likely, you're right.

Happy composing.

;)

:o you're completely wrong.  I put a lot of effort into it, I just couldn't make it long!  Which one did I make, then?  Huh?  PM me with your score for what you think I did.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: TheLegend on June 20, 2010, 09:11:48 AM:o you're completely wrong.  I put a lot of effort into it, I just couldn't make it long!  Which one did I make, then?  Huh?  PM me with your score for what you think I did.
No.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

dahans

Father's Day? In austria Father's Day was one week ago.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 20, 2010, 08:04:52 AMI've done something like that. I've woken up in the middle of the night, my bedside clock said six-twenty-something. I went back to sleep and woke up at 6:10.

Eh, I probably read the clock wrong. ...Or did I?
I remember I took a nap at 4 in the afternoon, and when I woke up, it was six (I thought it was morning), so I got up and got dressed for school.
But the worst part was that it was summer vacation.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: dahans on June 20, 2010, 10:06:37 AMFather's Day? In austria Father's Day was one week ago.
Well THIS IS AMERICA! WHERE A LYING, CHEATING DEGENERATE CAN PROSPER!(and it's also Fater's Day today)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 20, 2010, 01:33:01 PMWell THIS IS AMERICA! WHERE A LYING, CHEATING DEGENERATE CAN PROSPER!(and it's also Fater's Day today)

Yeah... Fater's Day...

SlowPokemon

So most of you have probably heard this song before...
But I'm thinking about it at the moment, so posting it.

The Howl's Moving Castle Theme.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxraNmZFR4

For as simple as it is, I think that's my absolute favorite piece of music.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GreekGeek

17 yo in 24 hours *yaay me*

Gonna get immensely drunk. Sounds like a Dude story right?
It's the truth though.

universe-X

Harvest

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 20, 2010, 03:01:55 PM17 yo in 24 hours *yaay me*

It's the truth though.

:D

Once school is finally out I'm going to pump so many intoxicating substances into my body I'll probably be out for a week.
-

Dude

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 20, 2010, 03:01:55 PMGonna get immensely drunk. Sounds like a Dude story right?
It's the truth though.
I have yet to get drunk.

Shocking, I know.

Roz~

Finished an hour later than what I was supposed to at work, because an old guy said he needed meat, but the machine was broken. He insisted and said he didn't believe me, so I didn't have a choice but to use the machine to show him. Who had to clean the mess afterward? Me ofc. If he comes back and does the same thing, he's going to remember my name. Yes, I am pissed out, especially since my boss won't pay me for the time I had to stay to clean the goddamned machine. Ugh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 20, 2010, 03:01:55 PM17 yo in 24 hours *yaay me*

It's the truth though.
Sounds more like a Harvest story to me.