News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on June 19, 2010, 02:44:11 PMYippee.
I laughed really hard for some reason when I read that. My immature sense of humor, I guess...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheLegend

Quote from: Dude on June 19, 2010, 12:53:43 PMHaha, I noticed earlier today when TheLegend was on here, raymondbl was on the VGV forums.

It's so obvious that they are the same person, it's almost funny.

Dude, are you really so stupid? 

Oni-Link

Quote from: TheLegend on June 19, 2010, 03:45:53 PMDude, are you really so stupid? 
Everyone else also thinks you're the same person.

SlowPokemon

AAAAAHHHH please don't involve Dude! Even though he's....
*takes a breath*
'I'm trying REALLY HARD right now not to be mean. So. I guess I can't say anything about some people at all.

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Roz~

It'll probably never end. Kinda sad, but meh.

On another note, orange 3DS is sexy. I need one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

I hate how the week the Musical Showdown begins, it also becomes a super busy week leaving me little to no time to do anything. So I just gave up on trying to get it  done. Sorry for the forfeit guys.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

TheLegend

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 19, 2010, 06:43:12 PMI hate how the week the Musical Showdown begins, it also becomes a super busy week leaving me little to no time to do anything. So I just gave up on trying to get it  done. Sorry for the forfeit guys.
No problem to me... but you wouldn't care about me. 

Does anyone care about my composition?  (answer=no=100%)

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 19, 2010, 06:43:12 PMI hate how the week the Musical Showdown begins, it also becomes a super busy week leaving me little to no time to do anything. So I just gave up on trying to get it  done. Sorry for the forfeit guys.
Sorry to see you go. Try to join next round, 'kay?

Quote from: TheLegend on June 19, 2010, 06:49:33 PMDoes anyone care about my composition?
I dunno, let me see it first :P

Brassman388

Quote from: TheLegend on June 19, 2010, 06:49:33 PMDoes anyone care about my composition?  (answer=no=100%)

Well, Steve, you got to think; You've put no effort into it what so ever, so most likely, you're right.

Happy composing.

;)

Harvest

So this morning I woke up and I swear the clock said 9:10AM.  I went downstairs and no one was anywhere which made me confused..no noted or anything.  After I showered I came out and was completely stunned to see a clock pointing to 8:45...oh..must have ran out of batteries..until I checked every other clock in the house and they all said 8:45 T_T

I traveled back in time.  First time ever that I've gained more time then I thought I had..usually losing too much time too fast..
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Harvest on June 20, 2010, 05:57:05 AMSo this morning I woke up and I swear the clock said 9:10AM.  I went downstairs and no one was anywhere which made me confused..no noted or anything.  After I showered I came out and was completely stunned to see a clock pointing to 8:45...oh..must have ran out of batteries..until I checked every other clock in the house and they all said 8:45 T_T

I traveled back in time.  First time ever that I've gained more time then I thought I had..usually losing too much time too fast..
I've done something like that. I've woken up in the middle of the night, my bedside clock said six-twenty-something. I went back to sleep and woke up at 6:10.

Eh, I probably read the clock wrong. ...Or did I?