News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 18, 2010, 08:01:12 PMNo, no... It's not a ROM. It's an incomplete homebrew game for the DS. They creator never completed it, but you can still find it hiding some where in the internet.
I also thought that Brawl would be the last game for the series?
Hrm, cool. Brawl being the last game was a rumor, I thought.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on June 18, 2010, 08:17:52 PMHrm, cool. Brawl being the last game was a rumor, I thought.

It's not official that it's the last game in the series. The creators tried to make the game as if it were the last one in the series. That doesn't necessarily mean it was the last.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Taser9090

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 19, 2010, 06:46:44 AMIt's not official that it's the last game in the series. The creators tried to make the game as if it were the last one in the series. The doesn't necessarily mean it was the last.
Oh I see. :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Harvest

Quote from: Maretocks on June 18, 2010, 10:41:57 PMI very want Red Dead Redemption many.

It isn't that great.  Not worth full price.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 19, 2010, 06:46:44 AMIt's not official that it's the last game in the series. The creators tried to make the game as if it were the last one in the series. That doesn't necessarily mean it was the last.
I don't think HAL would jump off the money train that is Super Smash Bros. just yet. I bet they've got at least one more game in store for us.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

hehe, Super Smash Bros. War... nah, I wouldn't buy that. Name ideas, anyone?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Now you're just being silly :P

Super Smash Bros. Quarrel

Now there's a beastly name.

Taser9090

Quote from: universe-X on June 19, 2010, 09:46:48 AMNow you're just being silly :P

Super Smash Bros. Quarrel

Now there's a beastly name.
I like that, except for the fact it sounds like squirrel.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Nana1Popo2

lol, xD

well, lets see, we have Melee... Brawl... some sort of combat-type word..
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

universe-X

Super Smash Bros. Cock-Fighting
Oh wait...

Super Smash Bros. Fracas

If Nintendo can come up with a better word, I'll be amazed.

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Taser9090

Quote from: universe-X on June 19, 2010, 10:21:19 AMSuper Smash Bros. Cock-Fighting
Oh wait...

http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/ul/34204-550x-Brawl-roster-winner.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Fracas

If Nintendo can come up with a better word, I'll be amazed.
If they will make a new Super Smash Bros. game.

universe-X

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 19, 2010, 10:34:43 AMSuper Smash Bros. X? SSB4?

Quote from: Wikipedia ArticleSuper Smash Bros. Brawl, known in Japan as Dairantō Smash Brothers X (大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズX, lit. "Great Melee Smash Brothers X")
Basically, SSBX is SSBB in Japan.

Quote from: Taser9090 on June 19, 2010, 10:35:56 AMIf they will make a new Super Smash Bros. game.
True.