News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 10, 2010, 03:43:10 PMHarvest, have you read The Catcher in the Rye?

No I have not...I suppose I should..I generally read historical non-fiction but I do enjoy fiction once in a while as well.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Heh.  You sometimes remind me of the main character :P

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

universe-X

Extreme headache... painful... eyes are feeling weird after a shower... almost Friday... haven't been to karate all week... wasn't able to practice my form... haven't practiced piano lately... recital in December... learning Geometry... not rly... need a job... but I'm only 14... so?

complaints... I hate them...

KefkaticFanatic

You aren't getting a paid job besides yard work at 14.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Nope, not even that. In my lifetime, I have had over $750... and I never worked for a penny of it.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Woooo.  Got up today, drove to a lookout, then drove to a shave ice stand and got some Mali Mali (fish).  Went to a Japanese temple, fed some koi fish and birds (who jumped right into my hand), then went back to the resort and swam in the pool for a few hours and even got in the SAUNA.  Hawaii is epic.

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 10, 2010, 07:35:10 PMYou aren't getting a paid job besides yard work at 14.

Some aren't getting one even at 20. *cough*

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 11, 2010, 02:26:06 AMWoooo.  Got up today, drove to a lookout, then drove to a shave ice stand and got some Mali Mali (fish).  Went to a Japanese temple, fed some koi fish and birds (who jumped right into my hand), then went back to the resort and swam in the pool for a few hours and even got in the SAUNA.  Hawaii is epic.

Woo!

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 11, 2010, 02:26:06 AMWoooo.  Got up today, drove to a lookout, then drove to a shave ice stand and got some Mali Mali (fish).  Went to a Japanese temple, fed some koi fish and birds (who jumped right into my hand), then went back to the resort and swam in the pool for a few hours and even got in the SAUNA.  Hawaii is epic.
You lucky little...