The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

SuperFireKirby

Awww.... theres no need to get profane. But you should get propane. I sell propane and propane accessories.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Oni-Link

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 03, 2010, 12:15:13 PMAwww.... theres no need to get profane. But you should get propane. I sell propane and propane accessories.

It's OVER 9000, I'll tell you whot.

universe-X

dahans' birthday is on the 10th! Let's get something for him! :D

Dude

Oni-Link

I didn't see anyone celebrating MY birthday!

*sobs in a corner*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 03, 2010, 12:58:08 PMI didn't see anyone celebrating MY birthday!

*sobs in a corner*

Why do you think that is, Oni-Link? WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS??? HMMM?

lol I'm joking xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Oni-Link

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 03, 2010, 01:05:46 PMWhy do you think that is, Oni-Link? WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS??? HMMM?

lol I'm joking xD
;-;

Jamaha

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 03, 2010, 12:58:08 PMI didn't see anyone celebrating MY birthday!

*sobs in a corner*

That's because they were too busy celebrating mine.

Oni-Link

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 03, 2010, 01:57:08 PMThat's because they were too busy celebrating mine.
When was that? I probably wasn't on.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

C'mon, Oni-Link, what do you think Kirby wants you to say????
(Hint: It starts with "t" and rhymes with "spank you".)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

hmm..my mom found an bag that had a little bit of weed in it...she told my dad and just put it back in my room..

she is acting normal if not happier around me now and has not questioned me about it at all.

She must REALLY not want to believe that I could ever do drugs...anyways I'm stopping...I don't want to break her heart by actually confirming it or anything.
-

universe-X