News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Quote from: Maretocks on June 02, 2010, 05:01:06 AMWait...re...revision? What's that? :S

I spent the first week of my first mid semester holidays playing FFX. IT was well used time, but only from one perspective.

Ha ha I got that the beginning of this year. Epic game.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Maretocks

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 02, 2010, 05:04:19 AMHa ha I got that the beginning of this year. Epic game.
Indeed. I clocked about 20 hours that week. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

Quote from: Maretocks on June 02, 2010, 05:17:56 AMIndeed. I clocked about 20 hours that week. ^_^

I think I clocked 10 hours yesterday playing Blitzball. Stupid Jupiter Sigil... oh, and I still don't have it. QQ And I probably have over 300 hours clocked on that game. I love it. <3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Oni-Link

ETFROXX

Quote from: Maretocks on June 02, 2010, 01:54:11 AMI'm just saying you have that sort of look. As in, not 12 years old. :P It's not bad.

That sort of look? ._. You know what, let's just drop it.  :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 02, 2010, 09:58:21 AMThat sort of look? ._. You know what, let's just drop it.  :P

Okay, changing topic...

So, anyone heard the Space Storm Galaxy song from SMG 2? I'm almost done. Amazing game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96hp3QV7Yws

I like it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

I really liked it. But I think we should take it to the topic meant for SMG2 stuff ;)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on June 02, 2010, 11:35:35 AMI really liked it. But I think we should take it to the topic meant for SMG2 stuff ;)

lol I did, but no one's responding xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

To anyone living in the UK..how much money do you generally make..I see a movie on amazon.co.uk for 7.19 british pounds while in Canada it costs 29.99 CAD.  Doing a conversion, 7.19 british is equal to about 10 CAD.  Why the hell is there such a massive price difference then.

Same with Band of Brother...17 pounds while 42cad.  Do you make like 2 pounds an hour or something? 
-

universe-X

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Oni-Link

It really looked like John C. Calhoun to me at first.
I must be crazy.

EDIT:
Since I don't want to double post, I colored this:

and made it my avatar.
Huzzah!

mantis985

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 02, 2010, 10:19:49 PMIt really looked like John C. Calhoun to me at first.
I must be crazy.

Wow.  You're the first person I've seen make a reference to Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

universe-X

Brassman388