News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 01, 2010, 05:47:22 PMHe is 15.  You are 16.  He is male.  You are female.

Figure it out.

Usually when people say I'm 'cute' they think I look 12 years old.

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Brassman388

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 01, 2010, 10:09:29 PMAlso, did you find or make that sig?
secret
Also,
JUST GOT THE MOTHERF***ING GREAT FAIRY SWORD MOTHERF***ER.

EDIT:
At the Moon in MM.
Man the moon children have really deep quotes:

"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're... nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you... as a friend?" (Child wearing Odolwa's mask)

"Heh, heh... Thanks...You're nice. Umm... Can I ask...a question? What makes you happy? I wonder...what makes you happy...does it make...others happy, too?" (Child wearing Goht's mask)

"Heh, heh... Thanks...You're nice. Umm... Can I ask...a question? The right thing...what is it? I wonder...if you do the right thing...does it make...everybody...happy?" (Child wearing Gyorg's mask)

"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?" (Child wearing Twinmold's mask)

Oni-Link

Also, Fierce Deity's Mask + Chateau Romani = Epic Win.

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 01, 2010, 05:47:22 PMHe is 15.  You are 16.  He is male.  You are female.

Figure it out.
*Sigh*

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 01, 2010, 08:25:16 PMUsually when people say I'm 'cute' they think I look 12 years old.
I'm just saying you have that sort of look. As in, not 12 years old. :P It's not bad.

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 02, 2010, 12:16:52 AMAlso, Fierce Deity's Mask + Chateau Romani = Epic Win.
Never fought Majora without it. :) Makes for an incredibly easy battle tho, which is a double edged blade.

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 01, 2010, 10:26:02 PMJUST GOT THE MOTHERF***ING GREAT FAIRY SWORD MOTHERF***ER.
*Envy*

Mid year exams coming up. D: Lots of study for Biology and advanced maths. :/ And...Chinese. *Breathes*
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Oni-Link

Just 100%'d Majora's Mask.
Took me about... THREE days? Not sure.

Maretocks

Quote from: Oni-Link on June 02, 2010, 02:24:40 AMJust 100%'d Majora's Mask.
Took me about... THREE days? Not sure.
I hope you're implying you didn't play the Song of Time once.

God, you are.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Oni-Link

Quote from: Maretocks on June 02, 2010, 02:27:09 AMI hope you're implying you didn't play the Song of Time once.

God, you are.
No I mean 3 days, real time.
Coincidental?

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Tranzlater

Half term is awesome- but it's already half over and I have heaps of homework and revision to do.. oh yeah... revision...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Maretocks

Quote from: Tranzlater on June 02, 2010, 04:48:41 AMoh yeah... revision...
Wait...re...revision? What's that? :S

I spent the first week of my first mid semester holidays playing FFX. IT was well used time, but only from one perspective.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>