News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oni-Link

Brassman388

About What? Caring? It sucking? or, the Opinion Nazi?

universe-X

Quote from: Maretocks on May 31, 2010, 12:03:15 AMU-X I want to kill you for having all the BEP stuff you put on there, their new stuff. Where's the old stuff? The soul!
lol, that's what I was wondering. I really wanted to fix the BEP up when I heard how good they are, but... what?

Harvest

lol israel.

idk, they're white, but they're jews, which means they aren't really human.  :(
-

SuperFireKirby

Harvest, you so silly with your over using of an overused stereotyping of the jewish faith.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

err

I don't think I've said anything about jews before so I don't think I'm overusing anything..

-

SuperFireKirby

I'm saying that that use just used an overused stereotype of jews. not overused by you, just overused in general.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

ETFROXX

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ETFROXX

[08:02:31 pm]   <Universe-X>   MasterPenguin called you fat, ETF! :O

Oni-Link

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 31, 2010, 06:34:21 PM[08:02:31 pm]   <Universe-X>   MasterPenguin called you fat, ETF! :O
I saw your picture once.
You aren't fat.

ETFROXX

MasterPenguin hasn't seen me. But I felt the need to post a rebuttal.  :)

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]